The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as element. June 21 is the 172nd day of 2021 and there are 193 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 25th Monday this year.
Famous Jun 21 birthday celebrants include Bernie Kopell, Jascha Washington, Nils Lofgren, Kip Winger, Eleanor Worthington Cox, Neely Jenkins, Doug Savant, Carrie Preston.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 21st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 359 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1002Pope Leo IX (d. 1054). Life path number 3
- 1226Bolesław V the Chaste of Poland (d. 1279). Life path number 2
- 1528Maria of Austria, Holy Roman Empress (d. 1603). Life path number 7
- 1535Leonhard Rauwolf, German physician and botanist (d. 1596). Life path number 5
- 1639Increase Mather, American minister and author (d. 1723). Life path number 1
- 1646Maria Francisca of Savoy (d. 1683). Life path number 8
- 1676Anthony Collins, English philosopher and author (d. 1729). Life path number 11
- 1703Joseph Lieutaud, French physician and anatomist (d. 1780). Life path number 2
- 1706John Dollond, English optician and astronomer (d. 1761). Life path number 5
- 1710James Short, Scottish-English mathematician and optician (d. 1768). Life path number 9
- 1712Luc Urbain de Bouëxic, comte de Guichen, French admiral (d. 1790). Life path number 2
- 1730Motoori Norinaga, Japanese poet and scholar (d. 1801). Life path number 2
- 1732Johann Christoph Friedrich Bach, German pianist and composer (d. 1791). Life path number 4
- 1736Enoch Poor, American general (d. 1780). Life path number 8
- 1738Gottlieb Christoph Harless, German linguist and scholar (d. 1815). Life path number 1
- 1741Prince Benedetto, Duke of Chablais (d. 1808). Life path number 4
- 1750Pierre-Nicolas Beauvallet, French sculptor and illustrator (d. 1818). Life path number 4
- 1759Alexander J. Dallas, American lawyer and politician, 6th United States Secretary of the Treasury (d. 1817). Life path number 4
- 1763Pierre Paul Royer-Collard, French philosopher and academic (d. 1845). Life path number 8
- 1764Sidney Smith, English admiral and politician (d. 1840). Life path number 9
- 1774Daniel D. Tompkins, American lawyer and politician, 6th Vice President of the United States (d. 1825). Life path number 1
- 1781Siméon Denis Poisson, French mathematician and physicist (d. 1840). Life path number 8
- 1786Charles Edward Horn, English singer-songwriter (d. 1849). Life path number 4
- 1788Princess Augusta of Bavaria (d. 1850). Life path number 6
- 1791Robert Napier, Scottish engineer and educator (d. 1876). Life path number 9
- 1792Ferdinand Christian Baur, German theologian and scholar (d. 1860). Life path number 1
- 1797Wilhelm Küchelbecker, Russian poet and author (d. 1846). Life path number 6
- 1805Charles Thomas Jackson, American physician and geologist (d. 1880). Life path number 5
- 1811Carlo Matteucci, Italian physicist and neurophysiologist (d. 1868). Life path number 2
- 1814Anton Nuhn, German anatomist and academic (d. 1889). Life path number 5
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!