The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as element. June 29 is the 180th day of 2021 and there are 185 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 26th Tuesday this year.
Famous Jun 29 birthday celebrants include Don Moen, Cara Williams, Pat Crawford Brown, Colin Jost, Kimberlin Brown, Matthew Mercer, Stedman Pearson, Greg Hetson.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 29th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 250 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1136Petronilla of Aragon (d. 1173). Life path number 1
- 1398John II of Aragon (d. 1479). Life path number 2
- 1475Beatrice d'Este, Italian wife of Ludovico Sforza (d. 1497). Life path number 7
- 1482Maria of Aragon, Queen of Portugal (d. 1517). Life path number 5
- 1517Rembert Dodoens, Flemish physician and botanist (d. 1585). Life path number 22
- 1543Christine of Hesse (d. 1604). Life path number 3
- 1596Emperor Go-Mizunoo of Japan (d. 1680). Life path number 2
- 1746Joachim Heinrich Campe, German linguist, author, and educator (d. 1818). Life path number 8
- 1793Josef Ressel, Czech-Austrian inventor, invented the propeller (d. 1857). Life path number 1
- 1798Willibald Alexis, German author and poet (d. 1871). Life path number 6
- 1798Giacomo Leopardi, Italian poet and philosopher (d. 1837). Life path number 6
- 1803John Newton Brown, American minister and author (d. 1868). Life path number 2
- 1818Angelo Secchi, Italian astronomer and academic (d. 1878). Life path number 8
- 1819Thomas Dunn English, American poet, playwright, and politician (d. 1902). Life path number 9
- 1833Peter Waage, Norwegian chemist and academic (d. 1900). Life path number 5
- 1844Peter I of Serbia (d. 1921). Life path number 7
- 1849Pedro Montt, Chilean lawyer and politician, 15th President of Chile (d. 1910). Life path number 3
- 1849Sergei Witte, Russian politician, 1st Chairmen of Council of Ministers of the Russian Empire (d. 1915). Life path number 3
- 1849John Hunn, American businessman and politician, 51st Governor of Delaware (d. 1926). Life path number 3
- 1858George Washington Goethals, American general and engineer, co-designed the Panama Canal (d. 1928). Life path number 3
- 1858Julia Lathrop, American activist and politician (d. 1932). Life path number 3
- 1861William James Mayo, American physician and surgeon, co-founded the Mayo Clinic (d. 1939). Life path number 6
- 1863Wilbert Robinson, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 1934). Life path number 8
- 1866Bartholomeus Roodenburch, Dutch swimmer (d. 1939). Life path number 2
- 1868George Ellery Hale, American astronomer and journalist (d. 1938). Life path number 22
- 1870Joseph Carl Breil, American tenor, composer, and director (d. 1926). Life path number 6
- 1873Leo Frobenius, German ethnologist and archaeologist (d. 1938). Life path number 9
- 1879Benedetto Aloisi Masella, Italian cardinal (d. 1970). Life path number 6
- 1879Zsigmond Móricz, Hungarian author (d. 1942). Life path number 6
- 1880Ludwig Beck, German general (d. 1944). Life path number 7
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!