The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as element. June 7 is the 158th day of 2021 and there are 207 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 23rd Monday this year.
Famous Jun 7 birthday celebrants include Kim Rhodes, Charlie Simpson, Emily Ratajkowski, Simon Day, Bill Hader, Paddy McAloon, Reg Park, Gary Graham.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 7th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 200 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 156 BCEmperor Wu of Han (d. 87 BC)
- 997Emperor Taizong of Song (d. 997). Life path number 2
- 1003Emperor Jingzong of Western Xia (d. 1048). Life path number 8
- 1422Federico da Montefeltro, Italian son of Guidantonio da Montefeltro (d. 1482). Life path number 22
- 1502John III of Portugal (d. 1557). Life path number 3
- 1529Étienne Pasquier, French lawyer and jurist (d. 1615). Life path number 3
- 1687Gaetano Berenstadt, Italian actor and singer (d. 1734). Life path number 8
- 1702Louis George, Margrave of Baden-Baden (d. 1761). Life path number 5
- 1757Georgiana Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire (d. 1806). Life path number 6
- 1761John Rennie the Elder, Scottish engineer (d. 1821). Life path number 1
- 1770Robert Jenkinson, 2nd Earl of Liverpool, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1828). Life path number 1
- 1778Beau Brummell, English cricketer and fashion designer (d. 1840). Life path number 9
- 1811James Young Simpson, Scottish obstetrician (d. 1870). Life path number 6
- 1831Amelia Edwards, English journalist and author (d. 1892). Life path number 8
- 1837Alois Hitler, Austrian civil servant (d. 1903). Life path number 5
- 1840Carlota of Mexico (d. 1927). Life path number 8
- 1845Leopold Auer, Hungarian violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1930). Life path number 22
- 1848Paul Gauguin, French painter and sculptor (d. 1903). Life path number 7
- 1851Ture Malmgren, Swedish journalist and politician (d. 1922). Life path number 1
- 1862Philipp Lenard, Slovak-German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1947). Life path number 3
- 1863Bones Ely, American baseball player and manager (d. 1952). Life path number 22
- 1868Charles Rennie Mackintosh, Scottish painter and architect (d. 1928). Life path number 9
- 1877Roelof Klein, Dutch-American rower and engineer (d. 1960). Life path number 9
- 1879Knud Rasmussen, Danish anthropologist and explorer (d. 1933). Life path number 2
- 1879Joan Voûte, Dutch astronomer and academic (d. 1963). Life path number 2
- 1880Thorleif Lund, Norwegian-Danish actor (d. 1956). Life path number 3
- 1883Sylvanus Morley, American archaeologist and scholar (d. 1948). Life path number 6
- 1884Ester Claesson, Swedish landscape architect.. Life path number 7
- 1886Henri Coandă, Romanian engineer, designed the Coandă-1910 (d. 1972). Life path number 9
- 1888Clarence DeMar, American runner and educator (d. 1958). Life path number 2
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!