March 15 Famous Birthdays
The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as element. March 15 is the 74th day of 2023 and there are 291 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 11th Wednesday this year.
Famous Mar 15 birthday celebrants include The Iron Sheik, Nick Stewart, Jimmy Swaggart, Terence Trent D'Arby, Emily Tyndall, Anna Shaffer, Frank Coghlan, Jr., Dee Snider.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 15th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 298 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 270Saint Nicholas, Greek bishop (d. 343). Life path number 9
- 1275Margaret of England, Duchess of Brabant (d. 1333). Life path number 6
- 1455Pietro Accolti, Italian cardinal (d. 1532). Life path number 6
- 1493Anne de Montmorency, French captain and diplomat (d. 1567). Life path number 8
- 1584Philip, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg (d. 1663). Life path number 9
- 1591Alexandre de Rhodes, French missionary and lexicographer (d. 1660). Life path number 7
- 1638Shunzhi Emperor of China (d. 1661). Life path number 9
- 1666George Bähr, German architect, designed the Dresden Frauenkirche (d. 1738). Life path number 1
- 1684Francesco Durante, Italian composer and educator (d. 1755). Life path number 1
- 1737Amarindra, Thai wife of Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke (d. 1826). Life path number 9
- 1754Archibald Menzies, Scottish surgeon and botanist (d. 1842). Life path number 8
- 1767Andrew Jackson, American general, judge, and politician, 7th President of the United States (d. 1845). Life path number 3
- 1771Robert Hett Chapman, American minister and academic (d. 1833). Life path number 7
- 1772József Ficzkó, Slovene-Croatian priest and author (d. 1843). Life path number 8
- 1779William Lamb, 2nd Viscount Melbourne, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1848). Life path number 6
- 1790Ludwig Immanuel Magnus, German mathematician and academic (d. 1861). Life path number 8
- 1791Charles Knight, English author and publisher (d. 1873). Life path number 9
- 1809Joseph Jenkins Roberts, American-Liberian politician, 1st President of Liberia (d. 1876). Life path number 9
- 1809Karl Josef von Hefele, German bishop and theologian (d. 1893). Life path number 9
- 1813John Snow, English physician and epidemiologist (d. 1858). Life path number 4
- 1818Mariano Álvarez, Filipino general and politician (d. 1924). Life path number 9
- 1821Johann Josef Loschmidt, Austrian physicist and chemist (d. 1895). Life path number 3
- 1821William Milligan, Scottish theologian, author, and educator (d. 1892). Life path number 3
- 1824Jules Chevalier, French priest, founded the Missionaries of the Sacred Heart (d. 1907). Life path number 6
- 1830Paul Heyse, German author, poet, and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1914). Life path number 3
- 1830Élisée Reclus, French geographer and academic (d. 1905). Life path number 3
- 1831Daniel Comboni, Italian missionary and saint (d. 1881). Life path number 4
- 1835John Henry Kagi, American lawyer and activist (d. 1859). Life path number 8
- 1835Eduard Strauss, Austrian composer and conductor (d. 1916). Life path number 8
- 1838Karl Davydov, Russian cellist, composer, and conductor (d. 1889). Life path number 11
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Quick jump to March:
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 26 / 27 / 28 / 29 / 30 / 31
Quick jump to month of:
January / February / April / May / June / July / August / September / October / November / December