The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as element. March 15 is the 74th day of 2021 and there are 291 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 11th Monday this year.
Famous Mar 15 birthday celebrants include Joaquim de Almeida, Fabio Lanzoni, Craig Wasson, Lynda La Plante, Sly Stone, Macdonald Carey, Brian Tee, Kellan Lutz.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 15th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 298 persons. Showing 31 - 60.
- 1851John Sebastian Little, American lawyer and politician, 21st Governor of Arkansas (d. 1916). Life path number 6
- 1851William Mitchell Ramsay, Scottish archaeologist and scholar (d. 1939). Life path number 6
- 1852Augusta, Lady Gregory, Irish playwright and translator (d. 1932). Life path number 7
- 1854Emil von Behring, German physiologist and physician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1917). Life path number 9
- 1857Christian Michelsen, Norwegian businessman and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Norway (d. 1925). Life path number 3
- 1858Liberty Hyde Bailey, American botanist and academic, co-founded the American Society for Horticultural Science (d. 1954). Life path number 4
- 1858Franz Böckli, Swiss target shooter (d. 1937). Life path number 4
- 1860Waldemar Haffkine, Russian-Swiss bacteriologist and microbiologist (d. 1930). Life path number 6
- 1864Johan Halvorsen, Norwegian violinist, composer, and conductor (Oslo Philharmonic) (d. 1935). Life path number 1
- 1865Manuk Abeghian, Armenian author and scholar (d. 1944). Life path number 11
- 1866Matthew Charlton, Australian miner and politician (d. 1948). Life path number 3
- 1866Johan Vaaler, Norwegian inventor, invented the Paper clip (d. 1910). Life path number 3
- 1867Lionel Johnson, English poet and critic (d. 1902). Life path number 4
- 1869Stanisław Wojciechowski, Polish scholar and politician, 2nd President of the Republic of Poland (d. 1953). Life path number 6
- 1874Eugène Fiset, Canadian physician, general, and politician, 18th Lieutenant Governor of Quebec (d. 1951). Life path number 11
- 1874Harold L. Ickes, American journalist and politician, 32nd United States Secretary of the Interior (d. 1952). Life path number 11
- 1878Rezā Shāh, Iranian king (d. 1944). Life path number 6
- 1886John Olin, American wrestler (d. 1920). Life path number 5
- 1887Marjorie Merriweather Post, American businesswoman, founded General Foods (d. 1973). Life path number 6
- 1890Boris Delaunay, Russian mathematician and mountaineer (d. 1980). Life path number 9
- 1892James Basevi Ord, American colonel (d. 1938). Life path number 11
- 1897Jackson Scholz, American runner (d. 1986). Life path number 7
- 1899George Brent, Irish-American actor (d. 1979). Life path number 9
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Guadalupe’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)