The zodiac sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 16th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 284 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1338Thomas de Beauchamp, 12th Earl of Warwick, English son of Katherine Mortimer, Countess of Warwick (d. 1401). Life path number 7
- 1399Xuande Emperor of China (d. 1435). Life path number 5
- 1445Johann Geiler von Kaisersberg, Swiss priest and theologian (d. 1510). Life path number 6
- 1473Henry IV, Duke of Saxony (d. 1541). Life path number 7
- 1581Pieter Corneliszoon Hooft, Dutch historian and poet (d. 1647). Life path number 7
- 1585Gerbrand Adriaenszoon Bredero, Dutch poet and playwright (d. 1618). Life path number 11
- 1631René Le Bossu, French author and critic (d. 1680). Life path number 3
- 1654Andreas Acoluthus, German orientalist and scholar (d. 1704). Life path number 8
- 1663Jean-Baptiste Matho, French composer and educator (d. 1743). Life path number 8
- 1729Countess Maria Louise Albertine of Leiningen-Falkenburg-Dagsburg (d. 1818). Life path number 11
- 1750Caroline Herschel, German-English astronomer (d. 1848). Life path number 5
- 1751James Madison, American academic and politician, 4th President of the United States (d. 1836). Life path number 6
- 1771Antoine-Jean Gros, French painter (d. 1835). Life path number 8
- 1773Juan Ramón Balcarce, Argentinian general and politician, 6th Governor of Buenos Aires Province (d. 1836). Life path number 1
- 1774Matthew Flinders, English navigator and cartographer (d. 1814). Life path number 11
- 1789Francis Chesney, English general and explorer (d. 1872). Life path number 8
- 1789Georg Ohm, German physicist and mathematician (d. 1854). Life path number 8
- 1794Ami Boué, Austrian geologist and ethnographer (d. 1881). Life path number 4
- 1797Alaric Alexander Watts, English poet and journalist (d. 1864). Life path number 7
- 1799Anna Atkins, English botanist and photographer (d. 1871). Life path number 9
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)