The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as element. March 16 is the 76th day of 2020 and there are 290 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 11th Monday this year.
Famous Mar 16 birthday celebrants include Fred Neil, Flavor Flav, Beryl Davis, Conrad Nagel, Sienna Guillory, Alexandra Daddario, Blu Cantrell, Patty Griffin.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 16th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 284 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1338Thomas de Beauchamp, 12th Earl of Warwick, English son of Katherine Mortimer, Countess of Warwick (d. 1401). Life path number 7
- 1399Xuande Emperor of China (d. 1435). Life path number 5
- 1445Johann Geiler von Kaisersberg, Swiss priest and theologian (d. 1510). Life path number 6
- 1473Henry IV, Duke of Saxony (d. 1541). Life path number 7
- 1581Pieter Corneliszoon Hooft, Dutch historian and poet (d. 1647). Life path number 7
- 1585Gerbrand Adriaenszoon Bredero, Dutch poet and playwright (d. 1618). Life path number 11
- 1631René Le Bossu, French author and critic (d. 1680). Life path number 3
- 1654Andreas Acoluthus, German orientalist and scholar (d. 1704). Life path number 8
- 1663Jean-Baptiste Matho, French composer and educator (d. 1743). Life path number 8
- 1729Countess Maria Louise Albertine of Leiningen-Falkenburg-Dagsburg (d. 1818). Life path number 11
- 1750Caroline Herschel, German-English astronomer (d. 1848). Life path number 5
- 1751James Madison, American academic and politician, 4th President of the United States (d. 1836). Life path number 6
- 1771Antoine-Jean Gros, French painter (d. 1835). Life path number 8
- 1773Juan Ramón Balcarce, Argentinian general and politician, 6th Governor of Buenos Aires Province (d. 1836). Life path number 1
- 1774Matthew Flinders, English navigator and cartographer (d. 1814). Life path number 11
- 1789Francis Chesney, English general and explorer (d. 1872). Life path number 8
- 1789Georg Ohm, German physicist and mathematician (d. 1854). Life path number 8
- 1794Ami Boué, Austrian geologist and ethnographer (d. 1881). Life path number 4
- 1797Alaric Alexander Watts, English poet and journalist (d. 1864). Life path number 7
- 1799Anna Atkins, English botanist and photographer (d. 1871). Life path number 9
- 1800Emperor Ninkō of Japan (d. 1846). Life path number 1
- 1805Peter Ernst von Lasaulx, German philologist and politician (d. 1861). Life path number 6
- 1821Eduard Heine, German mathematician and academic (d. 1881). Life path number 4
- 1822Rosa Bonheur, French painter and sculptor (d. 1899). Life path number 5
- 1822John Pope, American general (d. 1892). Life path number 5
- 1823William Henry Monk, English organist and composer (d. 1889). Life path number 6
- 1834James Hector, Scottish geologist and surgeon (d. 1907). Life path number 8
- 1836Andrew Smith Hallidie, English-American engineer and businessman (d. 1900). Life path number 1
- 1839Sully Prudhomme, French poet and critic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1907). Life path number 4
- 1839John Butler Yeats, Irish painter (d. 1922). Life path number 4
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!