The zodiac sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 17th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 258 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1231Emperor Shijō of Japan (d. 1242). Life path number 9
- 1473James IV of Scotland (d. 1513). Life path number 8
- 1628François Girardon, French sculptor (d. 1715). Life path number 1
- 1665Élisabeth Jacquet de La Guerre, French harpsichord player and composer (d. 1729). Life path number 2
- 1676Thomas Boston, Scottish philosopher and theologian (d. 1732). Life path number 4
- 1686Jean-Baptiste Oudry, French painter and engraver (d. 1755). Life path number 5
- 1725Lachlan McIntosh, Scottish-American general and politician (d. 1806). Life path number 8
- 1747Johannes Jährig, German linguist (d. 1795). Life path number 3
- 1777Patrick Brontë, Irish-English priest and author (d. 1861). Life path number 6
- 1777Roger B. Taney, American politician and jurist, 5th Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1864). Life path number 6
- 1780Thomas Chalmers, Scottish minister, economist, and educator (d. 1847). Life path number 9
- 1781Ebenezer Elliott, English poet and educator (d. 1849). Life path number 1
- 1804Jim Bridger, American fur trader and explorer (d. 1881). Life path number 6
- 1820Jean Ingelow, English poet and author (d. 1897). Life path number 22
- 1834Gottlieb Daimler, German engineer and businessman, co-founded Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft (d. 1900). Life path number 9
- 1839Josef Rheinberger, Liechtensteiner-German organist and composer (d. 1901). Life path number 5
- 1846Kate Greenaway, English author and illustrator (d. 1901). Life path number 3
- 1849Charles F. Brush, American inventor, co-invented the Arc lamp (d. 1929). Life path number 6
- 1856Mikhail Vrubel, Russian painter (d. 1910). Life path number 4
- 1862Silvio Gesell, Belgian merchant and economist (d. 1930). Life path number 1
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)