The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as element. March 17 is the 76th day of 2021 and there are 289 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 11th Wednesday this year.
Famous Mar 17 birthday celebrants include Kurt Russell, Jim Weatherly, Amelia Heinle, Ray Ellington, Torquil Campbell, Scott Gorham, Eliza Bennett, Janet Gardner.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 17th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 258 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1231Emperor Shijō of Japan (d. 1242). Life path number 9
- 1473James IV of Scotland (d. 1513). Life path number 8
- 1628François Girardon, French sculptor (d. 1715). Life path number 1
- 1665Élisabeth Jacquet de La Guerre, French harpsichord player and composer (d. 1729). Life path number 2
- 1676Thomas Boston, Scottish philosopher and theologian (d. 1732). Life path number 4
- 1686Jean-Baptiste Oudry, French painter and engraver (d. 1755). Life path number 5
- 1725Lachlan McIntosh, Scottish-American general and politician (d. 1806). Life path number 8
- 1747Johannes Jährig, German linguist (d. 1795). Life path number 3
- 1777Patrick Brontë, Irish-English priest and author (d. 1861). Life path number 6
- 1777Roger B. Taney, American politician and jurist, 5th Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1864). Life path number 6
- 1780Thomas Chalmers, Scottish minister, economist, and educator (d. 1847). Life path number 9
- 1781Ebenezer Elliott, English poet and educator (d. 1849). Life path number 1
- 1804Jim Bridger, American fur trader and explorer (d. 1881). Life path number 6
- 1820Jean Ingelow, English poet and author (d. 1897). Life path number 22
- 1834Gottlieb Daimler, German engineer and businessman, co-founded Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft (d. 1900). Life path number 9
- 1839Josef Rheinberger, Liechtensteiner-German organist and composer (d. 1901). Life path number 5
- 1846Kate Greenaway, English author and illustrator (d. 1901). Life path number 3
- 1849Charles F. Brush, American inventor, co-invented the Arc lamp (d. 1929). Life path number 6
- 1856Mikhail Vrubel, Russian painter (d. 1910). Life path number 4
- 1862Silvio Gesell, Belgian merchant and economist (d. 1930). Life path number 1
- 1864Joseph Baptista, Indian engineer, lawyer, and politician (d. 1930). Life path number 3
- 1866Pierce Butler, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1939). Life path number 5
- 1870Horace Donisthorpe, English entomologist and myrmecologist (d. 1951). Life path number 9
- 1872Konstantinos Skarlatos, Greek general and target shooter (d. 1969). Life path number 2
- 1876Frederick Ayres, American composer (d. 1926). Life path number 6
- 1877Frank Castleman, American football player and coach (d. 1946). Life path number 7
- 1877Otto Gross, Austrian-German psychoanalyst and philosopher (d. 1920). Life path number 7
- 1880Patrick Hastings, English lawyer and politician, Attorney General for England and Wales (d. 1952). Life path number 1
- 1880Lawrence Oates, English lieutenant and explorer (d. 1912). Life path number 1
- 1881Walter Rudolf Hess, Swiss physiologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1973). Life path number 2
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!