The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as element. March 20 is the 79th day of 2021 and there are 286 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 12th Saturday this year.
Famous Mar 20 birthday celebrants include Liza Snyder, Ted Bessell, Don Edwards, William Hurt, Fiona Wade, Ultra Naté, Lauritz Melchior, Wendell Corey.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 20th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 268 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 43 BCOvid, Roman poet (d. 17)
- 1469Cecily of York (d. 1507). Life path number 7
- 1477Jerome Emser, German theologian and scholar (d. 1527). Life path number 6
- 1502Pierino Belli, Italian soldier and jurist (d. 1575). Life path number 4
- 1639Ivan Mazepa, Ukrainian diplomat, Hetman of Ukraine (d. 1709). Life path number 6
- 1725Abdul Hamid I, Ottoman sultan (d. 1789). Life path number 11
- 1735Torbern Bergman, Swedish chemist and mineralogist (d. 1784). Life path number 3
- 1736Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke, Thai king (d. 1809). Life path number 4
- 1770Friedrich Hölderlin, German poet and author (d. 1843). Life path number 11
- 1771Heinrich Clauren, German author (d. 1854). Life path number 3
- 1799Karl August Nicander, Swedish poet and author (d. 1839). Life path number 4
- 1800Braulio Carrillo Colina, Costa Rican lawyer and politician, President of Costa Rica (d. 1845). Life path number 5
- 1811Napoleon II, French emperor (d. 1832). Life path number 7
- 1811George Caleb Bingham, American painter and politician, State Treasurer of Missouri (d. 1879). Life path number 7
- 1821Ned Buntline, American journalist, author, and publisher (d. 1886). Life path number 8
- 1824Theodor von Heuglin, German explorer and ornithologist (d. 1876). Life path number 11
- 1828Henrik Ibsen, Norwegian poet, playwright, and director (d. 1906). Life path number 6
- 1831Solomon L. Spink, American lawyer and politician (d. 1881). Life path number 9
- 1834Charles William Eliot, American mathematician and academic (d. 1926). Life path number 3
- 1836Ferris Jacobs, Jr., American general, lawyer, and politician (d. 1886). Life path number 5
- 1836Edward Poynter, English painter, illustrator, and curator (d. 1919). Life path number 5
- 1840Illarion Pryanishnikov, Russian painter (d. 1894). Life path number 9
- 1851Ismail Gasprinski, Ukrainian educator, publisher, and politician (d. 1914). Life path number 11
- 1852Frank MacKey, American polo player (d. 1927). Life path number 3
- 1856John Lavery, Irish painter (d. 1941). Life path number 7
- 1856Frederick Winslow Taylor, American tennis player and engineer (d. 1915). Life path number 7
- 1865Jehanne d'Alcy, French film actress (d. 1956). Life path number 7
- 1870Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck, German general (d. 1964). Life path number 3
- 1874Börries von Münchhausen, German poet and activist (d. 1945). Life path number 7
- 1876Payne Whitney, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1927). Life path number 9
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!