March 21 Famous Birthdays
The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. March 21 is the 80th day of 2023 and there are 285 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 12th Tuesday this year.
Famous Mar 21 birthday celebrants include Scott Eastwood, Gaye Adegbalola, Bob Bennett, Edsel Dope, Al Freeman, Jr., Solomon Burke, Joyce Jimenez, Broncho Billy Anderson.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 21st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 278 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1474Angela Merici, Italian educator and saint (d. 1540). Life path number 4
- 1521Maurice, Elector of Saxony (d. 1553). Life path number 6
- 1522Mihrimah Sultan, Ottoman daughter of Suleiman the Magnificent (d. 1578). Life path number 7
- 1527Hermann Finck, German composer and educator (d. 1558). Life path number 3
- 1672Stefano Benedetto Pallavicino, Italian poet and translator (d. 1742). Life path number 4
- 1713Francis Lewis, Welsh-American merchant and politician (d. 1803). Life path number 9
- 1716Josef Seger, Bohemian organist, composer, and educator (d. 1782). Life path number 3
- 1763Jean Paul, German journalist and author (d. 1825). Life path number 5
- 1768Joseph Fourier, French mathematician and physicist (d. 1830). Life path number 1
- 1801Maria Theresa of Austria (d. 1855). Life path number 7
- 1806Benito Juárez, Mexican lawyer and politician, 25th President of Mexico (d. 1872). Life path number 3
- 1811Nathaniel Woodard, English priest and educator (d. 1891). Life path number 8
- 1825Alexander Mozhaysky, Russian soldier and engineer (d. 1890). Life path number 4
- 1835Thomas Hayward, English cricketer (d. 1876). Life path number 5
- 1839Modest Mussorgsky, Russian pianist and composer (d. 1881). Life path number 9
- 1854Alick Bannerman, Australian cricketer and coach (d. 1924). Life path number 6
- 1857Alice Henry, Australian journalist and activist (d. 1943). Life path number 9
- 1859Daria Pratt, American golfer (d. 1938). Life path number 11
- 1865George Owen Squier, American general (d. 1934). Life path number 8
- 1866Antonia Maury, American astronomer and astrophysicist (d. 1952). Life path number 9
- 1867Florenz Ziegfeld, Jr., American director and producer (d. 1932). Life path number 1
- 1869David Robertson, Scottish-English golfer and rugby player (d. 1937). Life path number 3
- 1874Alfred Tysoe, English runner (d. 1901). Life path number 8
- 1876Walter Tewksbury, American runner and hurdler (d. 1968). Life path number 1
- 1877Maurice Farman, French race car driver and pilot (d. 1964). Life path number 11
- 1880Broncho Billy Anderson, American actor, director, and producer (d. 1971). Life path number 5
- 1880Hans Hofmann, German-American painter and academic (d. 1966). Life path number 5
- 1882Aleksander Kesküla, Estonian politician (d. 1963). Life path number 7
- 1882Bascom Lamar Lunsford, American singer and lawyer (d. 1973). Life path number 7
- 1884George David Birkhoff, American mathematician (d. 1944). Life path number 9
Curious about this Honey Lavender? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Quick jump to March:
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 26 / 27 / 28 / 29 / 30 / 31
Quick jump to month of:
January / February / April / May / June / July / August / September / October / November / December