The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. March 24 is the 84th day of 2020 and there are 282 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 12th Tuesday this year.
Famous Mar 24 birthday celebrants include Jim Parsons, Murray Hamilton, Roscoe Arbuckle, Connie Hines, Jeremy Rosado, Nick Lowe, Robert Carradine, Harry Houdini.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 24th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 271 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1494Georgius Agricola, German mineralogist and scholar (d. 1555). Life path number 9
- 1607Michiel de Ruyter, Dutch admiral (d. 1667). Life path number 5
- 1628Sophie Amalie of Brunswick-Lüneburg (d. 1685). Life path number 8
- 1657Arai Hakuseki, Japanese academic and politician (d. 1725). Life path number 1
- 1693John Harrison, English carpenter and clock-maker, invented the Marine chronometer (d. 1776). Life path number 1
- 1725Samuel Ashe, American lawyer and politician, 9th Governor of North Carolina (d. 1813). Life path number 6
- 1725Thomas Cushing, American lawyer and politician, 1st Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1788). Life path number 6
- 1740John Antes, American missionary and composer (d. 1811). Life path number 3
- 1755Rufus King, American lawyer and politician, United States Ambassador to the United Kingdom (d. 1827). Life path number 9
- 1762Marcos Portugal, Portuguese organist and composer (d. 1830). Life path number 7
- 1775Muthuswami Dikshitar, Indian poet and composer (d. 1835). Life path number 11
- 1782Orest Kiprensky, Russian-Italian painter (d. 1836). Life path number 9
- 1796John Corry Wilson Daly, Canadian businessman and politician (d. 1878). Life path number 5
- 1803Egerton Ryerson, Canadian minister, educator, and politician (d. 1882). Life path number 3
- 1808Maria Malibran, Spanish-French soprano (d. 1836). Life path number 8
- 1809Mariano José de Larra, Spanish journalist and author (d. 1837). Life path number 9
- 1809Joseph Liouville, French mathematician and academic (d. 1882). Life path number 9
- 1820Edmond Becquerel, French physicist and academic (d. 1891). Life path number 2
- 1820Fanny Crosby, American poet and composer (d. 1915). Life path number 2
- 1823Thomas Spencer Baynes, English philosopher and critic (d. 1887). Life path number 5
- 1826Matilda Joslyn Gage, American activist and author (d. 1898). Life path number 8
- 1828Horace Gray, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1902). Life path number 1
- 1829George Francis Train, American businessman (d. 1904). Life path number 11
- 1829Ignacio Zaragoza, Mexican general (d. 1862). Life path number 11
- 1830Robert Hamerling, Austrian poet and playwright (d. 1889). Life path number 3
- 1834William Morris, English poet, author, and translator (d. 1896). Life path number 7
- 1834John Wesley Powell, American soldier, geologist, and explorer (d. 1902). Life path number 7
- 1835Joseph Stefan, Austrian physicist, mathematician, and poet (d. 1893). Life path number 8
- 1848Honoré Beaugrand, Canadian journalist and politician, 18th Mayor of Montreal (d. 1906). Life path number 3
- 1850Silas Hocking, English minister and author (d. 1935). Life path number 5
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!