The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. March 29 is the 88th day of 2019 and there are 277 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 13th Friday this year.
Famous Mar 29 birthday celebrants include Patty Donahue, Scott Wilson, Amy Sedaris, Michael Hayes, Supply Belcher, Christopher Lambert, Bobby Kimball, Jill Goodacre.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 29th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 259 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1187Arthur I, Duke of Brittany (d. 1203). Life path number 22
- 1553Vitsentzos Kornaros, Greek poet and playwright (d. 1614). Life path number 1
- 1584Ferdinando Fairfax, 2nd Lord Fairfax of Cameron, English general and politician (d. 1648). Life path number 5
- 1602John Lightfoot, English priest, scholar, and academic (d. 1675). Life path number 5
- 1713John Ponsonby, Irish politician (d. 1789). Life path number 8
- 1735Johann Karl August Musäus, German author (d. 1787). Life path number 3
- 1747Johann Wilhelm Hässler, German pianist and composer (d. 1822). Life path number 6
- 1751Supply Belcher, American singer-songwriter (d. 1836). Life path number 1
- 1769Nicolas Jean-de-Dieu Soult, French general and politician, 12th Prime Minister of France (d. 1851). Life path number 1
- 1790John Tyler, American lawyer and politician, 10th President of the United States (d. 1862). Life path number 22
- 1799Edward Smith-Stanley, 14th Earl of Derby, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1869). Life path number 22
- 1815Costache Caragiale, Romanian actor and manager (d. 1877). Life path number 2
- 181610th Dalai Lama (d. 1837). Life path number 3
- 1819Edwin Drake, American businessman (d. 1880). Life path number 6
- 1824Ludwig Büchner, German physiologist, physician, and philosopher (d. 1899). Life path number 2
- 1826Wilhelm Liebknecht, German journalist and politician (d. 1900). Life path number 22
- 1862Adolfo Müller-Ury, Swiss-American painter and educator (d. 1947). Life path number 22
- 1867Cy Young, American baseball player and manager (d. 1955). Life path number 9
- 1869Aleš Hrdlička, Czech-American anthropologist and scholar (d. 1943). Life path number 2
- 1870Pavlos Melas, French-Greek captain (d. 1904). Life path number 3
- 1873Tullio Levi-Civita, Italian mathematician and academic (d. 1941). Life path number 6
- 1874Lou Henry Hoover, American wife of Herbert Hoover, 33rd First Lady of the United States (d. 1944). Life path number 7
- 1876Friedrich Traun, German sprinter and tennis player (d. 1908). Life path number 9
- 1878Albert Von Tilzer, American songwriter (d. 1956). Life path number 2
- 1884Ed Archibald, Canadian pole vaulter (d. 1965). Life path number 8
- 1885Dezső Kosztolányi, Hungarian author and poet (d. 1936). Life path number 9
- 1888Enea Bossi, Sr., Italian-American engineer, designed the Budd BB-1 Pioneer and Bossi-Bonomi Pedaliante (d. 1963). Life path number 3
- 1889Warner Baxter, American actor and singer (d. 1951). Life path number 22
- 1891Yvan Goll, French-German poet and playwright (d. 1950). Life path number 6
- 1891Alfred Neubauer, Czech race car driver and manager (d. 1980). Life path number 6
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!