The zodiac sign of a person born on March 3 is Pisces ♓.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 3rd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 221 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1455John II of Portugal (d. 1495). Life path number 3
- 1520Matthias Flacius, Croatian theologian and reformer (d. 1575). Life path number 5
- 1583Edward Herbert, 1st Baron Herbert of Cherbury, English-Welsh soldier, historian, and diplomat (d. 1648). Life path number 5
- 1589Gisbertus Voetius, Dutch minister, theologian, and academic (d. 1676). Life path number 11
- 1606Edmund Waller, English poet and politician (d. 1687). Life path number 1
- 1631Esaias Boursse, Dutch painter and educator (d. 1672). Life path number 8
- 1652Thomas Otway, English playwright and author (d. 1685). Life path number 11
- 1678Madeleine de Verchères, Canadian rebel leader (d. 1747). Life path number 1
- 1756William Godwin, English journalist and author (d. 1836). Life path number 7
- 1778Frederica of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (d. 1841). Life path number 11
- 1793William Macready, English actor and manager (d. 1873). Life path number 8
- 1800Heinrich Georg Bronn, German geologist and paleontologist (d. 1862). Life path number 6
- 1805Jonas Furrer, Swiss politician (d. 1861). Life path number 11
- 1816William James Blacklock, English-Scottish painter (d. 1858). Life path number 4
- 1816Henry Norris, English civil engineer (d. 1878). Life path number 4
- 1819Gustave de Molinari, Dutch-Belgian economist and theorist (d. 1912). Life path number 7
- 1825Shiranui Kōemon, Japanese sumo wrestler (d. 1879). Life path number 4
- 1831George Pullman, American engineer and businessman, founded the Pullman Company (d. 1897). Life path number 1
- 1839Jamsetji Tata, Indian businessman, founded Tata Group (d. 1904). Life path number 9
- 1841John Murray, Canadian-Scottish oceanographer and biologist (d. 1914). Life path number 11
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)