The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as element. March 3 is the 62nd day of 2019 and there are 303 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 9th Sunday this year.
Famous Mar 3 birthday celebrants include William Macready, Tim Kazurinsky, Ethel Grandin, James Doohan, Stacie Orrico, Patrick Renna, Gloria Hendry, Mike Pender.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 3rd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 221 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1455John II of Portugal (d. 1495). Life path number 3
- 1520Matthias Flacius, Croatian theologian and reformer (d. 1575). Life path number 5
- 1583Edward Herbert, 1st Baron Herbert of Cherbury, English-Welsh soldier, historian, and diplomat (d. 1648). Life path number 5
- 1589Gisbertus Voetius, Dutch minister, theologian, and academic (d. 1676). Life path number 11
- 1606Edmund Waller, English poet and politician (d. 1687). Life path number 1
- 1631Esaias Boursse, Dutch painter and educator (d. 1672). Life path number 8
- 1652Thomas Otway, English playwright and author (d. 1685). Life path number 11
- 1678Madeleine de Verchères, Canadian rebel leader (d. 1747). Life path number 1
- 1756William Godwin, English journalist and author (d. 1836). Life path number 7
- 1778Frederica of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (d. 1841). Life path number 11
- 1793William Macready, English actor and manager (d. 1873). Life path number 8
- 1800Heinrich Georg Bronn, German geologist and paleontologist (d. 1862). Life path number 6
- 1805Jonas Furrer, Swiss politician (d. 1861). Life path number 11
- 1816William James Blacklock, English-Scottish painter (d. 1858). Life path number 4
- 1816Henry Norris, English civil engineer (d. 1878). Life path number 4
- 1819Gustave de Molinari, Dutch-Belgian economist and theorist (d. 1912). Life path number 7
- 1825Shiranui Kōemon, Japanese sumo wrestler (d. 1879). Life path number 4
- 1831George Pullman, American engineer and businessman, founded the Pullman Company (d. 1897). Life path number 1
- 1839Jamsetji Tata, Indian businessman, founded Tata Group (d. 1904). Life path number 9
- 1841John Murray, Canadian-Scottish oceanographer and biologist (d. 1914). Life path number 11
- 1845Georg Cantor, Russian-German mathematician and philosopher (d. 1918). Life path number 6
- 1847Alexander Graham Bell, Scottish-American engineer, invented the Telephone (d. 1922). Life path number 8
- 1848Adelaide Neilson, English actress (d. 1880). Life path number 9
- 1860John Montgomery Ward, American baseball player and manager (d. 1925). Life path number 3
- 1863Arthur Machen, Welsh actor and author (d. 1947). Life path number 6
- 1866Fred A. Busse, American lawyer and politician, 39th Mayor of Chicago (d. 1914). Life path number 9
- 1868Émile Chartier, French philosopher and journalist (d. 1951). Life path number 11
- 1869Henry Wood, English conductor (d. 1944). Life path number 3
- 1871Maurice Garin, Italian-French cyclist (d. 1957). Life path number 5
- 1873William Green, American union leader and politician (d. 1952). Life path number 7
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!