The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. March 31 is the 91st day of 2020 and there are 275 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 13th Tuesday this year.
Famous Mar 31 birthday celebrants include Rhea Perlman, Richard Kiley, Ryan Bingham, Melissa Ordway, Al Goodman, Valerie Curtin, Ed Marinaro, William McNamara.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 31st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 338 persons. Showing 31 - 60.
- 1855Alfred E. Hunt, American businessman (d. 1899). Life path number 8
- 1859Emil Fenyvessy, Hungarian actor and screenwriter (d. 1924). Life path number 3
- 1865Anandi Gopal Joshi, Indian physician (d. 1887). Life path number 9
- 1871Arthur Griffith, Irish journalist and politician, 3rd President of Dáil Éireann (d. 1922). Life path number 6
- 1872Sergei Diaghilev, Russian ballet manager and critic, founded the Ballets Russes (d. 1929). Life path number 7
- 1872Alexandra Kollontai, Russian diplomat (d. 1952). Life path number 7
- 1876Borisav Stanković, Serbian author (d. 1927). Life path number 11
- 1878Jack Johnson, American boxer (d. 1946). Life path number 4
- 1884Adriaan van Maanen, Dutch-American astronomer and academic (d. 1946). Life path number 1
- 1885Pascin, Bulgarian-American painter and illustrator (d. 1930). Life path number 11
- 1890Ben Adams, American jumper (d. 1961). Life path number 7
- 1890William Lawrence Bragg, Australian-English physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1971). Life path number 7
- 1891Victor Varconi, Hungarian-American actor and director (d. 1976). Life path number 8
- 1893Clemens Krauss, Austrian conductor and manager (d. 1954). Life path number 1
- 1893Herbert Meinhard Mühlpfordt, German physician and historian (d. 1982). Life path number 1
- 1895Vardis Fisher, American author and academic (d. 1968). Life path number 3
- 1900Prince Henry, Duke of Gloucester (d. 1974). Life path number 8
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!