The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as element. March 9 is the 68th day of 2021 and there are 297 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 10th Tuesday this year.
Famous Mar 9 birthday celebrants include Chris Thompson, Brittany Snow, Chaske Spencer, Lloyd Price, C-Murder, Raúl Juliá, Melina Perez, Keely Smith.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 9th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 214 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1213Hugh IV, Duke of Burgundy (d. 1271). Life path number 1
- 1285Emperor Go-Nijō of Japan (d. 1318). Life path number 1
- 1454Amerigo Vespucci, Italian cartographer and explorer (d. 1512). Life path number 8
- 1564David Fabricius, German astronomer and theologian (d. 1617). Life path number 1
- 1568Aloysius Gonzaga, Italian saint (d. 1591). Life path number 5
- 1627John Bowne, English-American activist (d. 1695). Life path number 1
- 1695Martín Sarmiento, Spanish monk and scholar (d. 1772). Life path number 6
- 1720Philip Yorke, 2nd Earl of Hardwicke, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Cambridgeshire (d. 1790). Life path number 4
- 1727Johann Gottlieb Preller, German cantor, composer, and surveyor (d. 1786). Life path number 2
- 1737Josef Mysliveček, Czech violinist and composer (d. 1781). Life path number 3
- 1749Honoré Gabriel Riqueti, comte de Mirabeau, French journalist and politician (d. 1791). Life path number 6
- 1753Jean Baptiste Kléber, French general (d. 1800). Life path number 1
- 1758Franz Joseph Gall, German neuroanatomist and physiologist (d. 1828). Life path number 6
- 1763William Cobbett, English journalist and author (d. 1835). Life path number 2
- 1806Edwin Forrest, American actor and philanthropist (d. 1872). Life path number 9
- 1814Taras Shevchenko, Ukrainian poet and playwright (d. 1861). Life path number 8
- 1815David Davis, American jurist and politician (d. 1886). Life path number 9
- 1820Samuel Blatchford, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1893). Life path number 5
- 1824Amasa Leland Stanford, American businessman and politician, founded Stanford University (d. 1893). Life path number 9
- 1833Frederick A. Schroeder, German-American businessman and politician (d. 1899). Life path number 9
- 1839Phoebe Knapp, American organist and composer (d. 1908). Life path number 6
- 1847Martin Pierre Marsick, Belgian violinist, composer, and educator (d. 1924). Life path number 5
- 1856Eddie Foy, Sr., American actor and dancer (d. 1928). Life path number 5
- 1856Tom Roberts, English-Australian painter (d. 1931). Life path number 5
- 1882Arthur Beecher Carles, American painter and academic (d. 1952). Life path number 4
- 1887Fritz Lenz, German geneticist and physician (d. 1976). Life path number 9
- 1887Phil Mead, English cricketer and footballer (d. 1958). Life path number 9
- 1890Rupert Balfe, Australian footballer and lieutenant (d. 1915). Life path number 3
- 1890Vyacheslav Molotov, Russian politician, Soviet Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1986). Life path number 3
- 1891José P. Laurel, Filipino lawyer and politician, 3rd President of the Philippines (d. 1959). Life path number 4
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!