The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 9th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 214 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1213Hugh IV, Duke of Burgundy (d. 1271). Life path number 1
- 1285Emperor Go-Nijō of Japan (d. 1318). Life path number 1
- 1454Amerigo Vespucci, Italian cartographer and explorer (d. 1512). Life path number 8
- 1564David Fabricius, German astronomer and theologian (d. 1617). Life path number 1
- 1568Aloysius Gonzaga, Italian saint (d. 1591). Life path number 5
- 1627John Bowne, English-American activist (d. 1695). Life path number 1
- 1695Martín Sarmiento, Spanish monk and scholar (d. 1772). Life path number 6
- 1720Philip Yorke, 2nd Earl of Hardwicke, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Cambridgeshire (d. 1790). Life path number 4
- 1727Johann Gottlieb Preller, German cantor, composer, and surveyor (d. 1786). Life path number 2
- 1737Josef Mysliveček, Czech violinist and composer (d. 1781). Life path number 3
- 1749Honoré Gabriel Riqueti, comte de Mirabeau, French journalist and politician (d. 1791). Life path number 6
- 1753Jean Baptiste Kléber, French general (d. 1800). Life path number 1
- 1758Franz Joseph Gall, German neuroanatomist and physiologist (d. 1828). Life path number 6
- 1763William Cobbett, English journalist and author (d. 1835). Life path number 2
- 1806Edwin Forrest, American actor and philanthropist (d. 1872). Life path number 9
- 1814Taras Shevchenko, Ukrainian poet and playwright (d. 1861). Life path number 8
- 1815David Davis, American jurist and politician (d. 1886). Life path number 9
- 1820Samuel Blatchford, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1893). Life path number 5
- 1824Amasa Leland Stanford, American businessman and politician, founded Stanford University (d. 1893). Life path number 9
- 1833Frederick A. Schroeder, German-American businessman and politician (d. 1899). Life path number 9
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)