The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as element. May 1 is the 121st day of 2021 and there are 244 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 18th Saturday this year.
Famous May 1 birthday celebrants include Big Maybelle, Harvey, Matt Di Angelo, Joanna Lumley, Glenn Ford, James Badge Dale, Ariel Gade, Tim Urban.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 1st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 294 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1218John I, Count of Hainaut (d. 1257). Life path number 9
- 1218Rudolf I of Germany (d. 1291). Life path number 9
- 1225Jean de Joinville, French historian and author (d. 1317). Life path number 7
- 1285Edmund FitzAlan, 9th Earl of Arundel, English politician (d. 1326). Life path number 4
- 1579Wolphert Gerretse, Dutch-American farmer, co-founded New Netherland (d. 1662). Life path number 1
- 1582Marco da Gagliano, Italian composer (d. 1643). Life path number 4
- 1585Sophia Olelkovich Radziwill, Belarusian saint (d. 1612). Life path number 7
- 1591Johann Adam Schall von Bell, German missionary and astronomer (d. 1666). Life path number 4
- 1594John Haynes, English-American politician, 1st Governor of the Colony of Connecticut (d. 1653). Life path number 7
- 1672Joseph Addison, English journalist and politician, Chief Secretary for Ireland (d. 1719). Life path number 4
- 1730Sir Joshua Rowley, 1st Baronet, English admiral (d. 1790). Life path number 8
- 1735Jan Hendrik van Kinsbergen, Dutch admiral and philanthropist (d. 1819). Life path number 4
- 1751Judith Sargent Murray, American poet and playwright (d. 1820). Life path number 11
- 1764Benjamin Henry Latrobe, English-American architect, designed the United States Capitol (d. 1820). Life path number 6
- 1769Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington, Irish-English field marshal and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1852). Life path number 11
- 1803James Clarence Mangan, Irish poet and author (d. 1849). Life path number 9
- 1824Alexander William Williamson, English chemist and academic (d. 1904). Life path number 3
- 1825Johann Jakob Balmer, Swiss mathematician and physicist (d. 1898). Life path number 4
- 1825George Inness, American painter and educator (d. 1894). Life path number 4
- 1827Jules Breton, French painter (d. 1906). Life path number 6
- 1829José de Alencar, Brazilian author and playwright (d. 1877). Life path number 8
- 1829Frederick Sandys, English painter and illustrator (d. 1904). Life path number 8
- 1830Guido Gezelle, Belgian priest and poet (d. 1899). Life path number 9
- 1831Emily Stowe, Canadian physician and activist (d. 1903). Life path number 1
- 1847Henry Demarest Lloyd, American journalist and politician (d. 1903). Life path number 8
- 1848Adelsteen Normann, Norwegian painter (d. 1919). Life path number 9
- 1850Prince Arthur, Duke of Connaught and Strathearn (d. 1942). Life path number 11
- 1851Laza Lazarević, Serbian psychiatrist and neurologist (d. 1891). Life path number 3
- 1852Calamity Jane, American scout (d. 1903). Life path number 4
- 1852Santiago Ramón y Cajal, Spanish neuroscientist and pathologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1934). Life path number 4
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!