The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as element. May 10 is the 130th day of 2021 and there are 235 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 19th Monday this year.
Famous May 10 birthday celebrants include John Wilkes Booth, Young MC, Leslie Stefanson, Fred Astaire, Lindsey Shaw, Kenan Thompson, Larry Williams, George Coe.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 10th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 191 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 213Claudius Gothicus, Roman emperor (d. 270). Life path number 3
- 1002Al-Khatib al-Baghdadi, Iraqi historian and scholar (d. 1071). Life path number 9
- 1265Emperor Fushimi of Japan (d. 1317). Life path number 11
- 1604Jean Mairet, French author and playwright (d. 1686). Life path number 8
- 1640Philippe I, Duke of Orléans (d. 1701). Life path number 8
- 1697Jean-Marie Leclair, French violinist and composer (d. 1764). Life path number 11
- 1714Sophie Charlotte Ackermann, German actress (d. 1792). Life path number 1
- 1727Anne-Robert-Jacques Turgot, Baron de Laune, French economist and politician, French Controller-General of Finances (d. 1781). Life path number 5
- 1755Robert Gray, American captain and explorer (d. 1806). Life path number 6
- 1756Singu Min, Burmese king (d. 1782). Life path number 7
- 1760Johann Peter Hebel, German author and poet (d. 1826). Life path number 11
- 1760Claude Joseph Rouget de Lisle, French captain, engineer, and composer (d. 1836). Life path number 11
- 1770Louis-Nicolas Davout, French general and politician, French Minister of War (d. 1823). Life path number 3
- 1775Antoine Charles Louis de Lasalle, French general (d. 1809). Life path number 8
- 1788Augustin-Jean Fresnel, French physicist and engineer (d. 1827). Life path number 3
- 1788Catherine Pavlovna of Russia (d. 1819). Life path number 3
- 1810E. Cobham Brewer, English lexicographer and author (d. 1897). Life path number 7
- 1812William Henry Barlow, English engineer (d. 1902). Life path number 9
- 1813Montgomery Blair, American lieutenant and politician, 20th United States Postmaster General (d. 1883). Life path number 1
- 1838John Wilkes Booth, American actor, assassin of Abraham Lincoln (d. 1865). Life path number 8
- 1840Hadzhi Dimitar, Bulgarian warlord (d. 1868). Life path number 1
- 1841James Gordon Bennett, Jr., American publisher and broadcaster, co-founded Commercial Cable Company (d. 1918). Life path number 11
- 1843Benito Pérez Galdós, Spanish author and playwright (d. 1920). Life path number 4
- 1847Wilhelm Killing, German mathematician and academic (d. 1923). Life path number 8
- 1855Yukteswar Giri, Indian guru and educator (d. 1936). Life path number 7
- 1863Kaarle Krohn, Finnish historian and academic (d. 1933). Life path number 6
- 1866Léon Bakst, Russian painter and costume designer (d. 1924). Life path number 9
- 1872Marcel Mauss, French sociologist and anthropologist (d. 1950). Life path number 6
- 1874Moses Schorr, Polish rabbi, historian, and orientalist (d. 1941). Life path number 8
- 1876Ivan Cankar, Slovenian poet and playwright (d. 1918). Life path number 1
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!