The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as element. May 11 is the 132nd day of 2020 and there are 234 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 19th Monday this year.
Famous May 11 birthday celebrants include Natasha Richardson, Phil Silvers, Tim Blake Nelson, Guji Lorenzana, Doug McClure, Eric Burdon, Jeffrey Donovan, Nicky Katt.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 11th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 197 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1014Anawrahta, founder of the Pagan Empire (d. 1077). Life path number 22
- 1366Anne of Bohemia (d. 1394). Life path number 5
- 1571Niwa Nagashige, Japanese daimyo (d. 1637). Life path number 3
- 1715Johann Gottfried Bernhard Bach, German organist (d. 1739). Life path number 3
- 1715Ignazio Fiorillo, Italian composer and educator (d. 1787). Life path number 3
- 1722Petrus Camper, Dutch physician, anatomist, and physiologist (d. 1789). Life path number 1
- 1733Princess Victoire of France (d. 1799). Life path number 3
- 1752Johann Friedrich Blumenbach, German physician, physiologist, and anthropologist (d. 1840). Life path number 22
- 1771Laskarina Bouboulina, Greek commander (d. 1825). Life path number 5
- 1799John Lowell, Jr., American businessman and philanthropist, founded Lowell Institute (d. 1836). Life path number 6
- 1801Henri Labrouste, French architect and academic, designed the Sainte-Geneviève Library (d. 1875). Life path number 8
- 1811Chang and Eng Bunker, Thai-American conjoined twins (d. 1874). Life path number 9
- 1811Jean-Jacques Challet-Venel, Swiss politician (d. 1893). Life path number 9
- 1817Fanny Cerrito, Italian ballerina and choreographer (d. 1909). Life path number 6
- 1824Jean-Léon Gérôme, French painter and sculptor (d. 1904). Life path number 22
- 1827Jean-Baptiste Carpeaux, French sculptor and painter (d. 1875). Life path number 7
- 1835Kārlis Baumanis, Latvian composer (d. 1905). Life path number 6
- 1838Isabelle Bogelot, French philanthropist (d. 1923). Life path number 9
- 1838Walter Goodman, English painter, illustrator, and author (d. 1912). Life path number 9
- 1852Charles W. Fairbanks, American journalist and politician, 26th United States Vice President (d. 1918). Life path number 5
- 1854Jack Blackham, Australian cricketer (d. 1932). Life path number 7
- 1861Frederick Russell Burnham, American soldier and adventurer (d. 1947). Life path number 5
- 1869Archibald Warden, English tennis player (d. 1943). Life path number 22
- 1870Otto von Friesen, Swedish linguist and academic (d. 1942). Life path number 5
- 1871Frank Schlesinger, American astronomer and author (d. 1943). Life path number 6
- 1875Harriet Quimby, American pilot and screenwriter (d. 1912). Life path number 1
- 1881Al Cabrera, Spanish-Cuban baseball player and manager (d. 1964). Life path number 7
- 1881Jan van Gilse, Dutch composer and conductor (d. 1944). Life path number 7
- 1881Theodore von Kármán, Hungarian-American mathematician, physicist, and engineer (d. 1963). Life path number 7
- 1882Joseph Marx, Austrian composer, educator, and critic (d. 1964). Life path number 8
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!