The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as element. May 18 is the 139th day of 2020 and there are 227 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 20th Monday this year.
Famous May 18 birthday celebrants include Luke Kleintank, Lucy Beaumont, George Strait, Mark Mothersbaugh, The Blue Meanie, Perry Como, Pernell Roberts, Jack Johnson.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 18th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 232 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1048Omar Khayyám, Persian mathematician, astronomer, and poet (d. 1131). Life path number 9
- 1186Konstantin of Rostov (d. 1218). Life path number 3
- 1450Piero Soderini, Italian politician and diplomat (d. 1513). Life path number 6
- 1474Isabella d'Este, Italian wife of Francesco II Gonzaga, Marquess of Mantua (d. 1539). Life path number 3
- 1610Stefano della Bella, Italian engraver and etcher (d. 1664). Life path number 22
- 1662George Smalridge, English bishop (d. 1719). Life path number 2
- 1692Joseph Butler, English bishop, theologian, and apologist (d. 1752). Life path number 5
- 1711Ruđer Bošković, Croatian physicist, astronomer, and mathematician (d. 1787). Life path number 6
- 1777John George Children, English chemist, mineralogist, and zoologist (d. 1852). Life path number 9
- 1778Charles Vane, 3rd Marquess of Londonderry, Irish soldier and diplomat, British Ambassador to Austria (d. 1854). Life path number 1
- 1785John Wilson, Scottish author and critic (d. 1854). Life path number 8
- 1797Frederick Augustus II of Saxony (d. 1854). Life path number 2
- 1822Mathew Brady, American photographer and journalist (d. 1896). Life path number 9
- 1850Oliver Heaviside, English engineer, mathematician, and physicist (d. 1925). Life path number 1
- 1851James Budd, American lawyer and politician, 19th Governor of California (d. 1908). Life path number 2
- 1852Gertrude Käsebier, American photographer (d. 1934). Life path number 3
- 1854Bernard Zweers, Dutch composer and educator (d. 1924). Life path number 5
- 1855Francis Bellamy, American minister and author (d. 1931). Life path number 6
- 1862Josephus Daniels, American publisher and politician, 41st United States Secretary of the Navy (d. 1948). Life path number 22
- 1868Nicholas II of Russia (d. 1918). Life path number 1
- 1871Denis Horgan, Irish shot putter and weight thrower (d. 1922). Life path number 22
- 1872Bertrand Russell, Welsh mathematician, historian, and philosopher, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970). Life path number 5
- 1873Lucy Beaumont, English-American actress (d. 1937). Life path number 6
- 1876Hermann Müller, German journalist and politician, 12th Chancellor of Germany (d. 1931). Life path number 9
- 1878Johannes Terwogt, Dutch rower (d. 1977). Life path number 2
- 1882Babe Adams, American baseball player, manager, and journalist (d. 1968). Life path number 6
- 1883Eurico Gaspar Dutra, Brazilian marshal and politician, 16th President of Brazil (d. 1974). Life path number 7
- 1883Walter Gropius, German-American architect, designed the John F. Kennedy Federal Building (d. 1969). Life path number 7
- 1887Jeanie MacPherson, American actress and screenwriter (d. 1946). Life path number 2
- 1889Thomas Midgley, Jr., American chemist and engineer (d. 1944). Life path number 22
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!