The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 20th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 275 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1315Bonne of Bohemia (d. 1349). Life path number 8
- 1470Pietro Bembo, Italian cardinal, poet, and scholar (d. 1547). Life path number 1
- 1554Paolo Bellasio, Italian organist and composer (d. 1594). Life path number 4
- 1593Salomo Glassius, German theologian and critic (d. 1656). Life path number 7
- 1663William Bradford, English-American printer (d. 1752). Life path number 5
- 1664Andreas Schlüter, German sculptor and architect (d. 1714). Life path number 6
- 1706Seth Pomeroy, American gunsmith and soldier (d. 1777). Life path number 3
- 1726Francis Cotes, English painter and academic (d. 1770). Life path number 5
- 1759William Thornton, Virgin Islander-American architect, designed the United States Capitol (d. 1828). Life path number 11
- 1768Dolley Madison, American wife of James Madison, 4th First Lady of the United States (d. 1849). Life path number 11
- 1769Andreas Vokos Miaoulis, Greek admiral and politician (d. 1835). Life path number 3
- 1772Sir William Congreve, 2nd Baronet, English inventor and politician, developed Congreve rockets (d. 1828). Life path number 6
- 1776Simon Fraser, American-Canadian fur trader and explorer (d. 1862). Life path number 1
- 1799Honoré de Balzac, French author and playwright (d. 1850). Life path number 6
- 1806John Stuart Mill, English economist, civil servant, and philosopher (d. 1873). Life path number 4
- 1809Albert Newsam, American painter and illustrator (d. 1864). Life path number 7
- 1818William Fargo, American businessman and politician, co-founded Wells Fargo and American Express (d. 1881). Life path number 7
- 1822Frédéric Passy, French economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1912). Life path number 11
- 1824Cadmus M. Wilcox, American general (d. 1890). Life path number 4
- 1830Hector Malot, French author (d. 1907). Life path number 1