The zodiac sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 22nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 358 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1539Edward Seymour, 1st Earl of Hertford, English politician and diplomat, Lord Lieutenant of Somerset (d. 1621). Life path number 9
- 1558Françoise de Cezelli, French soldier (d. 1615). Life path number 1
- 1570Johann II, Duke of Saxe-Weimar (d. 1605). Life path number 4
- 1622Louis de Buade de Frontenac, French soldier and politician, 3rd Governor General of New France (d. 1698). Life path number 11
- 1645Charles Louis Simonneau, French engraver and painter (d. 1728). Life path number 7
- 1678Alexander Forbes, 4th Lord Forbes of Pitsligo, Scottish author (d. 1762). Life path number 4
- 1694Daniel Gran, Austrian painter (d. 1757). Life path number 11
- 1700Michel-François Dandré-Bardon, French painter and illustrator (d. 1785). Life path number 8
- 1711Guillaume du Tillot, French politician (d. 1774). Life path number 1
- 1715François-Joachim de Pierre de Bernis, French cardinal and diplomat (d. 1794). Life path number 5
- 1724Marc-Joseph Marion du Fresne, French cartographer and explorer (d. 1772). Life path number 5
- 1733Hubert Robert, French painter and educator (d. 1808). Life path number 5
- 1733Alexander Monro, Scottish anatomist, physician, and academic (d. 1817). Life path number 5
- 1737Tethart Philipp Christian Haag, German-Dutch painter (d. 1812). Life path number 9
- 1748Thomas Roberts, Irish painter (d. 1778). Life path number 11
- 1752Louis Legendre, French butcher and politician (d. 1797). Life path number 6
- 1755Tench Coxe, American economist and politician (d. 1824). Life path number 9
- 1762Henry Bathurst, 3rd Earl Bathurst, English politician, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs (d. 1834). Life path number 7
- 1770Princess Elizabeth of the United Kingdom (d. 1840). Life path number 6
- 1772Ram Mohan Roy, Indian philosopher and reformer (d. 1833). Life path number 8
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)