The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as element. May 22 is the 143rd day of 2020 and there are 223 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 21st Friday this year.
Famous May 22 birthday celebrants include A. J. Langer, Hugh Miller, Susan Strasberg, Morrissey, Camren Bicondova, Brooke Smith, Michael Kelly, Bernie Taupin.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 22nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 358 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1539Edward Seymour, 1st Earl of Hertford, English politician and diplomat, Lord Lieutenant of Somerset (d. 1621). Life path number 9
- 1558Françoise de Cezelli, French soldier (d. 1615). Life path number 1
- 1570Johann II, Duke of Saxe-Weimar (d. 1605). Life path number 4
- 1622Louis de Buade de Frontenac, French soldier and politician, 3rd Governor General of New France (d. 1698). Life path number 11
- 1645Charles Louis Simonneau, French engraver and painter (d. 1728). Life path number 7
- 1678Alexander Forbes, 4th Lord Forbes of Pitsligo, Scottish author (d. 1762). Life path number 4
- 1694Daniel Gran, Austrian painter (d. 1757). Life path number 11
- 1700Michel-François Dandré-Bardon, French painter and illustrator (d. 1785). Life path number 8
- 1711Guillaume du Tillot, French politician (d. 1774). Life path number 1
- 1715François-Joachim de Pierre de Bernis, French cardinal and diplomat (d. 1794). Life path number 5
- 1724Marc-Joseph Marion du Fresne, French cartographer and explorer (d. 1772). Life path number 5
- 1733Hubert Robert, French painter and educator (d. 1808). Life path number 5
- 1733Alexander Monro, Scottish anatomist, physician, and academic (d. 1817). Life path number 5
- 1737Tethart Philipp Christian Haag, German-Dutch painter (d. 1812). Life path number 9
- 1748Thomas Roberts, Irish painter (d. 1778). Life path number 11
- 1752Louis Legendre, French butcher and politician (d. 1797). Life path number 6
- 1755Tench Coxe, American economist and politician (d. 1824). Life path number 9
- 1762Henry Bathurst, 3rd Earl Bathurst, English politician, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs (d. 1834). Life path number 7
- 1770Princess Elizabeth of the United Kingdom (d. 1840). Life path number 6
- 1772Ram Mohan Roy, Indian philosopher and reformer (d. 1833). Life path number 8
- 1781Carl Otto Mörner, Swedish courtier and politician (d. 1868). Life path number 8
- 1783William Sturgeon, English physicist and inventor, invented the electromagnet and electric motor (d. 1850). Life path number 1
- 1788William Broughton, English bishop (d. 1853). Life path number 6
- 1802Leopold Feldmann, German-Austrian journalist and playwright (d. 1882). Life path number 11
- 1808Gérard de Nerval, French poet and translator (d. 1855). Life path number 8
- 1811Giulia Grisi, Italian-German soprano (d. 1869). Life path number 11
- 1811Henry Pelham-Clinton, 5th Duke of Newcastle, English politician, Secretary of State for War (d. 1864). Life path number 11
- 1813Richard Wagner, German director and composer (d. 1883). Life path number 4
- 1814Amalia Lindegren, Swedish painter (d. 1891). Life path number 5
- 1814Erasmus Ommanney, English admiral and explorer (d. 1904). Life path number 5
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!