The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as element. May 23 is the 143rd day of 2021 and there are 222 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 21st Sunday this year.
Famous May 23 birthday celebrants include Guinevere Turner, Marvelous Marvin Hagler, Patience Cleveland, Herbert Marshall, Scatman Crothers, Lea DeLaria, Jewel, Kelly Monaco.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 23rd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 265 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 635K'inich Kan B'alam II, Mayan king (d. 702). Life path number 6
- 1052Philip I of France (d. 1108). Life path number 9
- 1100Emperor Qinzong of Song (d. 1161). Life path number 3
- 1606Juan Caramuel y Lobkowitz, Spanish mathematician and philosopher (d. 1682). Life path number 5
- 1617Elias Ashmole, English astrologer and politician (d. 1692). Life path number 7
- 1696Johann Caspar Vogler, German organist and composer (d. 1763). Life path number 5
- 1707Carl Linnaeus, Swedish botanist, physician, and zoologist (d. 1778). Life path number 7
- 1718William Hunter, Scottish-English anatomist and physician (d. 1783). Life path number 9
- 1729Giuseppe Parini, Italian poet and educator (d. 1799). Life path number 11
- 1734Franz Mesmer, German physician and astrologer (d. 1815). Life path number 7
- 1741Andrea Luchesi, Italian organist and composer (d. 1801). Life path number 5
- 1790Jules Dumont d'Urville, French admiral and explorer (d. 1842). Life path number 9
- 1794Ignaz Moscheles, Czech pianist and composer (d. 1870). Life path number 4
- 1795Charles Barry, English architect, designed the Upper Brook Street Chapel and Halifax Town Hall (d. 1860). Life path number 5
- 1810Margaret Fuller, American journalist and critic (d. 1850). Life path number 11
- 1820James Buchanan Eads, American engineer, designed the Eads Bridge (d. 1887). Life path number 3
- 1820Lorenzo Sawyer, American lawyer and judge (d. 1891). Life path number 3
- 1824Ambrose Burnside, American general and politician, 30th Governor of Rhode Island (d. 1881). Life path number 7
- 1834Carl Bloch, Danish painter and academic (d. 1890). Life path number 8
- 1844`Abdu'l-Bahá, Iranian religious leader (d. 1921). Life path number 9
- 1848Otto Lilienthal, German pilot and engineer (d. 1896). Life path number 4
- 1855Isabella Ford, English author and activist (d. 1924). Life path number 11
- 1859Joseph-Alfred Archambeault, Canadian bishop (d. 1913). Life path number 6
- 1864William O'Connor, American fencer (d. 1939). Life path number 11
- 1865Epitácio Pessoa, Brazilian jurist and politician, 11th President of Brazil (d. 1942). Life path number 3
- 1867John Exley, American rower (d. 1938). Life path number 5
- 1871Saint George Ashe, Maltese-English rower (d. 1922). Life path number 9
- 1875Alfred P. Sloan, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1966). Life path number 4
- 1879Elizabeth Gunn, New Zealand soldier and pediatrician (d. 1963). Life path number 8
- 1879Dezső Lauber, Hungarian tennis player and architect (d. 1966). Life path number 8
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!