The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as element. May 25 is the 145th day of 2021 and there are 220 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 21st Tuesday this year.
Famous May 25 birthday celebrants include Leslie Uggams, Lauren Crace, John Bunnell, Miles Malleson, Ethan Suplee, Dixie Carter, Jillian Wheeler, Charlie Harper.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 25th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 249 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1048Emperor Shenzong of Song (d. 1085). Life path number 7
- 1334Emperor Sukō of Japan (d. 1398). Life path number 5
- 1458Mahmud Begada, Indian sultan (d. 1511). Life path number 3
- 1572Maurice, Landgrave of Hesse-Kassel (d. 1632). Life path number 9
- 1606Charles Garnier, French missionary and saint (d. 1649). Life path number 7
- 1661Claude Buffier, Polish-French historian and philosopher (d. 1737). Life path number 8
- 1713John Stuart, 3rd Earl of Bute, Scottish politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1792). Life path number 6
- 1725Samuel Ward, American politician, 31st Governor of the Colony of Rhode Island (d. 1776). Life path number 9
- 1749Gregorio Funes, Argentinian priest, historian, and academic (d. 1829). Life path number 6
- 1783Philip Pendleton Barbour, American farmer and politician, 12th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (d. 1841). Life path number 4
- 1791Minh Mạng, Vietnamese emperor (d. 1841). Life path number 3
- 1803Edward Bulwer-Lytton, English author, playwright, and politician, Secretary of State for the Colonies (d. 1873). Life path number 6
- 1803Ralph Waldo Emerson, American poet and philosopher (d. 1882). Life path number 6
- 1818Jacob Burckhardt, Swiss historian and academic (d. 1897). Life path number 3
- 1830Trebor Mai (né Robert Williams), Welsh poet (d. 1877). Life path number 6
- 1845Lip Pike, American baseball player and manager (d. 1893). Life path number 3
- 1846Naim Frashëri, Albanian-Turkish poet and translator (d. 1900). Life path number 4
- 1846Princess Helena of the United Kingdom (d. 1923). Life path number 4
- 1848Johann Baptist Singenberger, Swiss composer, educator, and publisher (d. 1924). Life path number 6
- 1852William Muldoon, American wrestler and trainer (d. 1933). Life path number 1
- 1856Louis Franchet d'Espèrey, Algerian-French general (d. 1942). Life path number 5
- 1860James McKeen Cattell, American psychologist and academic (d. 1944). Life path number 9
- 1865John Mott, American evangelist and saint, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1955). Life path number 5
- 1865Pieter Zeeman, Dutch physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1943). Life path number 5
- 1867Anders Peter Nielsen, Danish target shooter (d. 1950). Life path number 7
- 1869Mathilde Verne, English pianist and educator (d. 1936). Life path number 9
- 1877Billy Murray, American singer and actor (d. 1954). Life path number 8
- 1878Bill Robinson, American actor and dancer (d. 1949). Life path number 9
- 1879Max Aitken, Lord Beaverbrook, Canadian-English businessman and politician, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster (d. 1964). Life path number 1
- 1879William Stickney, American golfer (d. 1944). Life path number 1
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!