The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as element. May 26 is the 146th day of 2021 and there are 219 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 21st Wednesday this year.
Famous May 26 birthday celebrants include Jason Manford, Norma Talmadge, Isaac Slade, Mamie Smith, Black, David Reed, Matt Stone, Doug Hutchison.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 26th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 221 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1264Prince Koreyasu, Japanese shogun (d. 1326). Life path number 8
- 1478Pope Clement VII (d. 1534). Life path number 6
- 1566Mehmed III, Ottoman sultan (d. 1603). Life path number 22
- 1602Philippe de Champaigne, Dutch-French painter (d. 1674). Life path number 22
- 1623William Petty, English economist and philosopher (d. 1687). Life path number 7
- 1650John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Oxfordshire (d. 1722). Life path number 7
- 1667Abraham de Moivre, French-English mathematician and theorist (d. 1754). Life path number 6
- 1669Sébastien Vaillant, French botanist and mycologist (d. 1722). Life path number 8
- 1700Nicolaus Zinzendorf, German bishop and saint (d. 1760). Life path number 3
- 1799August Kopisch, German poet and painter (d. 1853). Life path number 3
- 1822Edmond de Goncourt, French author and critic, founded the Académie Goncourt (d. 1896). Life path number 8
- 1863Bob Fitzsimmons, English-New Zealand boxer (d. 1917). Life path number 22
- 1865Robert W. Chambers, American author and illustrator (d. 1933). Life path number 6
- 1867Mary of Teck (d. 1953). Life path number 8
- 1873Olaf Gulbransson, Norwegian painter and illustrator (d. 1958). Life path number 5
- 1876Percy Perrin, English cricketer (d. 1945). Life path number 8
- 1880W. Otto Miessner, American composer and educator (d. 1967). Life path number 3
- 1883Mamie Smith, American singer, actress, dancer, and pianist (d. 1946). Life path number 6
- 1886Al Jolson, Lithuanian-American singer and actor (d. 1950). Life path number 9
- 1887Ba U, 2nd President of Burma (d. 1963). Life path number 1
- 1893Eugene Aynsley Goossens, English conductor and composer (d. 1962). Life path number 7
- 1893Norma Talmadge, American actress and producer (d. 1957). Life path number 7
- 1895Dorothea Lange, American photographer and journalist (d. 1965). Life path number 9
- 1895Paul Lukas, Hungarian-American actor and singer (d. 1971). Life path number 9
- 1898Ernst Bacon, American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1990). Life path number 3
- 1898Christfried Burmeister, Estonian speed skater (d. 1965). Life path number 3
- 1899Antonio Barrette, Canadian lawyer and politician, 18th Premier of Quebec (d. 1968). Life path number 22
- 1899Muriel McQueen Fergusson, Canadian lawyer and politician, Canadian Speaker of the Senate (d. 1997). Life path number 22
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!