The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as element. May 28 is the 148th day of 2021 and there are 217 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 22nd Friday this year.
Famous May 28 birthday celebrants include John Karlen, Faith Brown, Justin Kirk, Jesse Bradford, Ashley Laurence, Anne Reid, Gladys Knight, Joseph Cross.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 28th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 248 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1140Xin Qiji, Chinese poet, general, and politician (d. 1207). Life path number 3
- 1371John the Fearless, Duke of Burgundy (d. 1419). Life path number 9
- 1524Selim II, Ottoman sultan (d. 1574). Life path number 9
- 1588Pierre Séguier, French politician, Lord Chancellor of France (d. 1672). Life path number 1
- 1660George I of Great Britain (d. 1727). Life path number 1
- 1676Jacopo Riccati, Italian mathematician and academic (d. 1754). Life path number 8
- 1692Geminiano Giacomelli, Italian composer (d. 1740). Life path number 6
- 1738Joseph-Ignace Guillotin, French physician (d. 1814). Life path number 7
- 1759William Pitt the Younger, English lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1806). Life path number 1
- 1763Manuel Alberti, Argentinian priest and journalist (d. 1811). Life path number 5
- 1764Edward Livingston, American jurist and politician, 11th United States Secretary of State (d. 1836). Life path number 6
- 1779Thomas Moore, Irish poet and composer (d. 1852). Life path number 3
- 1807Louis Agassiz, Swiss-American paleontologist and geologist (d. 1873). Life path number 4
- 1818P. G. T. Beauregard, American general (d. 1893). Life path number 6
- 1836Friedrich Baumfelder, German pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1916). Life path number 6
- 1836Alexander Mitscherlich, German chemist and academic (d. 1918). Life path number 6
- 1837George Ashlin, Irish architect, co-designed St Colman's Cathedral (d. 1921). Life path number 7
- 1837Tony Pastor, American businessman (d. 1908). Life path number 7
- 1841Sakaigawa Namiemon, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 14th Yokozuna (d. 1887). Life path number 11
- 1853Carl Larsson, Swedish painter and author (d. 1919). Life path number 5
- 1858Carl Richard Nyberg, Swedish inventor and businessman, developed the blow torch (d. 1939). Life path number 1
- 1872Marian Smoluchowski, Polish physicist and mountaineer (d. 1917). Life path number 6
- 1878Paul Pelliot, French sinologist and explorer (d. 1945). Life path number 3
- 1879Milutin Milanković, Serbian mathematician, astronomer, and geophysicist (d. 1958). Life path number 4
- 1883Vinayak Damodar Savarkar, Indian poet and politician (d. 1966). Life path number 8
- 1883Clough Williams-Ellis, English-Welsh architect, designed the Portmeirion Village (d. 1978). Life path number 8
- 1884Edvard Beneš, Czech academic and politician, 2nd President of Czechoslovakia (d. 1948). Life path number 9
- 1886Santo Trafficante, Sr., Italian-American mobster (d. 1954). Life path number 11
- 1888Kaarel Eenpalu, Estonian journalist and politician, 6th Prime Minister of Estonia (d. 1942). Life path number 4
- 1888Vivienne Haigh-Wood Eliot, English author and educator (d. 1947). Life path number 4
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!