The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as element. May 29 is the 149th day of 2021 and there are 216 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 22nd Saturday this year.
Famous May 29 birthday celebrants include Lisa Whelchel, Kristen Alderson, David Burtka, Kevin Conway, Anthony Azizi, Bob Hope, Annette Bening, Sebastian Shaw.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 29th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 237 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1594Gottfried Heinrich Graf zu Pappenheim, Bavarian field marshal (d. 1632). Life path number 8
- 1630Charles II of England (d. 1685). Life path number 8
- 1675Humphry Ditton, English mathematician and philosopher (d. 1715). Life path number 8
- 1716Louis-Jean-Marie Daubenton, French zoologist and mineralogist (d. 1800). Life path number 22
- 1722James FitzGerald, 1st Duke of Leinster, Irish soldier and politician (d. 1773). Life path number 1
- 1730Jackson of Exeter, English organist and composer (d. 1803). Life path number 9
- 1736Patrick Henry, American lawyer and politician, 1st Governor of Virginia (d. 1799). Life path number 6
- 1773Princess Sophia of Gloucester (d. 1844). Life path number 7
- 1780Henri Braconnot, French chemist and pharmacist (d. 1855). Life path number 5
- 1794Johann Heinrich von Mädler, German astronomer and selenographer (d. 1874). Life path number 1
- 1823John H. Balsley, American carpenter and inventor (d. 1895). Life path number 3
- 1860Isaac Albéniz, Spanish pianist and composer (d. 1909). Life path number 22
- 1871Clark Voorhees, American painter (d. 1933). Life path number 6
- 1873Rudolf Tobias, Estonian organist and composer (d. 1918). Life path number 8
- 1874G. K. Chesterton, English journalist, author, and playwright (d. 1936). Life path number 9
- 1880Oswald Spengler, German historian and philosopher (d. 1936). Life path number 6
- 1892Alfonsina Storni, Swiss-Argentinian poet and author (d. 1938). Life path number 9
- 1893Max Brand, American journalist and author (d. 1944). Life path number 1
- 1894Beatrice Lillie, Canadian-English actress and singer (d. 1989). Life path number 11
- 1894Josef von Sternberg, Austrian-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1969). Life path number 11
- 1897Erich Wolfgang Korngold, Czech-American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1957). Life path number 5
- 1899Douglas Abbott, Canadian lawyer and politician, 10th Canadian Minister of Defence (d. 1987). Life path number 7
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!