The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as element. May 3 is the 124th day of 2020 and there are 242 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 18th Sunday this year.
Famous May 3 birthday celebrants include Patti Boulaye, James Brown, Christopher Cross, Paul Banks, Peter Duncan, Miranda Chartrand, Robert Osborne, Taylor Trensch.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 3rd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 249 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 612Constantine III, Byzantine emperor (d. 641). Life path number 8
- 1415Cecily Neville, Duchess of York (d. 1495). Life path number 1
- 1428Pedro González de Mendoza, Spanish cardinal (d. 1495). Life path number 5
- 1446Margaret of York (d. 1503). Life path number 5
- 1469Niccolò Machiavelli, Italian historian and philosopher (d. 1527). Life path number 1
- 1632Catherine of St. Augustine, French-Canadian nurse and saint, founded the Hôtel-Dieu de Québec (d. 1668). Life path number 11
- 1662Matthäus Daniel Pöppelmann, German architect, designed the Pillnitz Castle (d. 1736). Life path number 5
- 1695Henri Pitot, French physicist and engineer, invented the Pitot tube (d. 1771). Life path number 11
- 1729Florian Leopold Gassmann, Czech composer (d. 1774). Life path number 9
- 1761August von Kotzebue, German playwright and author (d. 1819). Life path number 5
- 1764Princess Élisabeth of France (d. 1794). Life path number 8
- 1768Charles Tennant, Scottish chemist and businessman (d. 1838). Life path number 3
- 1814Adams George Archibald, Canadian lawyer and politician, 4th Lieutenant Governor of Nova Scotia (d. 1892). Life path number 4
- 1826Charles XV of Sweden (d. 1872). Life path number 7
- 1844Richard D'Oyly Carte, English talent agent and composer (d. 1901). Life path number 7
- 1849Jacob Riis, Danish-American journalist and photographer (d. 1914). Life path number 3
- 1849Bernhard von Bülow, German soldier and politician, Chancellor of Germany (d. 1929). Life path number 3
- 1857George Gore, American baseball player and manager (d. 1933). Life path number 11
- 1859Andy Adams, American author (d. 1935). Life path number 4
- 1860Vito Volterra, Italian mathematician and physicist (d. 1940). Life path number 5
- 1867J. T. Hearne, English cricketer (d. 1944). Life path number 3
- 1870Princess Helena Victoria of Schleswig-Holstein (d. 1948). Life path number 6
- 1871Emmett Dalton, American criminal (d. 1937). Life path number 7
- 1873Pavlo Skoropadskyi, German-Ukrainian general and politician, Hetman of Ukraine (d. 1945). Life path number 9
- 1874François Coty, French businessman and publisher, founded Coty, Inc. (d. 1934). Life path number 1
- 1874Vagn Walfrid Ekman, Swedish oceanographer and academic (d. 1954). Life path number 1
- 1877Karl Abraham, German psychoanalyst and author (d. 1925). Life path number 4
- 1879Fergus McMaster, Australian businessman and soldier, co-founded Qantas (d. 1950). Life path number 6
- 1886Marcel Dupré, French organist and composer (d. 1971). Life path number 4
- 1887Marika Kotopouli, Greek actress (d. 1954). Life path number 5
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!