The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as element. May 6 is the 126th day of 2021 and there are 239 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 18th Thursday this year.
Famous May 6 birthday celebrants include Tony Scalzo, Emily Alyn Lind, Marguerite Piazza, Jimmie Dale Gilmore, Bob Seger, Frank Nelson, Dana Hill, Naomi Scott.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 6th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 236 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1501Pope Marcellus II (d. 1555). Life path number 9
- 1574Pope Innocent X (d. 1655). Life path number 1
- 1635Johann Joachim Becher (d. 1682). Life path number 8
- 1668Alain-René Lesage, French author and playwright (d. 1747). Life path number 5
- 1680Jean-Baptiste Stuck, Italian-French cellist and composer (d. 1755). Life path number 8
- 1713Charles Batteux, French philosopher and academic (d. 1780). Life path number 5
- 1714Anton Raaff, German tenor (d. 1797). Life path number 6
- 1742Jean Senebier, Swiss pastor and physiologist (d. 1809). Life path number 7
- 1758André Masséna, French general (d. 1817). Life path number 5
- 1758Maximilien Robespierre, French lawyer and politician (d. 1794). Life path number 5
- 1769Ferdinand III, Grand Duke of Tuscany (d. 1824). Life path number 7
- 1769Jean Nicolas Pierre Hachette, French mathematician and academic (d. 1834). Life path number 7
- 1781Karl Christian Friedrich Krause, German philosopher and author (d. 1832). Life path number 1
- 1797Joseph Brackett, American religious leader and composer (d. 1882). Life path number 8
- 1800Roman Sanguszko, Polish general (d. 1881). Life path number 2
- 1827Hermann Raster, German-American journalist and politician (d. 1891). Life path number 2
- 1836Max Eyth, German engineer and author (d. 1906). Life path number 2
- 1843Grove Karl Gilbert, American geologist and academic (d. 1918). Life path number 9
- 1848Henry Edward Armstrong, English chemist and academic (d. 1937). Life path number 5
- 1851Aristide Bruant, French singer and actor (d. 1925). Life path number 8
- 1856Sigmund Freud, Austrian-English neurologist and psychoanalyst (d. 1939). Life path number 4
- 1856Robert Peary, American admiral and explorer (d. 1920). Life path number 4
- 1861Motilal Nehru, Indian lawyer and politician, President of the Indian National Congress (d. 1931). Life path number 9
- 1868Gaston Leroux, French journalist and author (d. 1927). Life path number 7
- 1869Junnosuke Inoue, Japanese businessman and central banker, 8th and 11th Governor of the Bank of Japan (d. 1932). Life path number 8
- 1870Walter Rutherford, Scottish golfer (d. 1936). Life path number 9
- 1871Victor Grignard, French chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1935). Life path number 1
- 1871Christian Morgenstern, German author and poet (d. 1914). Life path number 1
- 1872Willem de Sitter, Dutch mathematician, physicist, and astronomer (d. 1934). Life path number 2
- 1872Djemal Pasha, Ottoman general (d. 1922). Life path number 2
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!