The zodiac sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 6th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 236 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1501Pope Marcellus II (d. 1555). Life path number 9
- 1574Pope Innocent X (d. 1655). Life path number 1
- 1635Johann Joachim Becher (d. 1682). Life path number 8
- 1668Alain-René Lesage, French author and playwright (d. 1747). Life path number 5
- 1680Jean-Baptiste Stuck, Italian-French cellist and composer (d. 1755). Life path number 8
- 1713Charles Batteux, French philosopher and academic (d. 1780). Life path number 5
- 1714Anton Raaff, German tenor (d. 1797). Life path number 6
- 1742Jean Senebier, Swiss pastor and physiologist (d. 1809). Life path number 7
- 1758André Masséna, French general (d. 1817). Life path number 5
- 1758Maximilien Robespierre, French lawyer and politician (d. 1794). Life path number 5
- 1769Ferdinand III, Grand Duke of Tuscany (d. 1824). Life path number 7
- 1769Jean Nicolas Pierre Hachette, French mathematician and academic (d. 1834). Life path number 7
- 1781Karl Christian Friedrich Krause, German philosopher and author (d. 1832). Life path number 1
- 1797Joseph Brackett, American religious leader and composer (d. 1882). Life path number 8
- 1800Roman Sanguszko, Polish general (d. 1881). Life path number 2
- 1827Hermann Raster, German-American journalist and politician (d. 1891). Life path number 2
- 1836Max Eyth, German engineer and author (d. 1906). Life path number 2
- 1843Grove Karl Gilbert, American geologist and academic (d. 1918). Life path number 9
- 1848Henry Edward Armstrong, English chemist and academic (d. 1937). Life path number 5
- 1851Aristide Bruant, French singer and actor (d. 1925). Life path number 8
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)