The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 1st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 236 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 846Louis the Stammerer, French king (d. 879). Life path number 3
- 1339Rudolf IV, Duke of Austria (d. 1365). Life path number 1
- 1351Leopold III, Duke of Austria (d. 1386). Life path number 4
- 1526Catherine Jagiellon, Polish-Swedish wife of John III of Sweden (d. 1583). Life path number 8
- 1530Étienne de La Boétie, French judge and philosopher (d. 1563). Life path number 3
- 1539Pierre Pithou, French lawyer and scholar (d. 1596). Life path number 3
- 1549Anna of Austria, Queen of Spain (d. 1580). Life path number 4
- 1567Diego Sarmiento de Acuña, 1st Count of Gondomar, Spanish academic and diplomat (d. 1626). Life path number 4
- 1585Jan Brożek, Polish mathematician, physician, and astronomer (d. 1652). Life path number 4
- 1607Georg Philipp Harsdorffer, German poet and translator (d. 1658). Life path number 8
- 1611François-Marie, comte de Broglie, Italian-French commander (d. 1656). Life path number 3
- 1625Oliver Plunkett, Irish archbishop and saint (d. 1681). Life path number 8
- 1636Nicolas Boileau-Despréaux, French poet and critic (d. 1711). Life path number 1
- 1643John Strype, English priest, historian, and author (d. 1737). Life path number 8
- 1661Florent Carton Dancourt, French actor and playwright (d. 1725). Life path number 8
- 1666James Sherard, English botanist and curator (d. 1738). Life path number 4
- 1720Toussaint-Guillaume Picquet de la Motte, French admiral (d. 1791). Life path number 4
- 1727Ivan Shuvalov, Russian art collector and philanthropist (d. 1797). Life path number 2
- 1757Antonio Canova, Italian sculptor and educator (d. 1822). Life path number 5
- 1762Spencer Perceval, English lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1812). Life path number 1