The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as element. November 1 is the 305th day of 2019 and there are 60 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 44th Friday this year.
Famous Nov 1 birthday celebrants include Barry Sadler, Betsy Palmer, Robert Hart, Bo Bice, Emmaline Henry, Daran Norris, Edward Van Sloan, Peter Ostrum.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 1st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 236 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 846Louis the Stammerer, French king (d. 879). Life path number 3
- 1339Rudolf IV, Duke of Austria (d. 1365). Life path number 1
- 1351Leopold III, Duke of Austria (d. 1386). Life path number 4
- 1526Catherine Jagiellon, Polish-Swedish wife of John III of Sweden (d. 1583). Life path number 8
- 1530Étienne de La Boétie, French judge and philosopher (d. 1563). Life path number 3
- 1539Pierre Pithou, French lawyer and scholar (d. 1596). Life path number 3
- 1549Anna of Austria, Queen of Spain (d. 1580). Life path number 4
- 1567Diego Sarmiento de Acuña, 1st Count of Gondomar, Spanish academic and diplomat (d. 1626). Life path number 4
- 1585Jan Brożek, Polish mathematician, physician, and astronomer (d. 1652). Life path number 4
- 1607Georg Philipp Harsdorffer, German poet and translator (d. 1658). Life path number 8
- 1611François-Marie, comte de Broglie, Italian-French commander (d. 1656). Life path number 3
- 1625Oliver Plunkett, Irish archbishop and saint (d. 1681). Life path number 8
- 1636Nicolas Boileau-Despréaux, French poet and critic (d. 1711). Life path number 1
- 1643John Strype, English priest, historian, and author (d. 1737). Life path number 8
- 1661Florent Carton Dancourt, French actor and playwright (d. 1725). Life path number 8
- 1666James Sherard, English botanist and curator (d. 1738). Life path number 4
- 1720Toussaint-Guillaume Picquet de la Motte, French admiral (d. 1791). Life path number 4
- 1727Ivan Shuvalov, Russian art collector and philanthropist (d. 1797). Life path number 2
- 1757Antonio Canova, Italian sculptor and educator (d. 1822). Life path number 5
- 1762Spencer Perceval, English lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1812). Life path number 1
- 1769Garlieb Merkel, German author and activist (d. 1850). Life path number 8
- 1778Gustav IV Adolf of Sweden (d. 1837). Life path number 8
- 1782F. J. Robinson, 1st Viscount Goderich, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1859). Life path number 3
- 1808John Taylor, English-American religious leader, 3rd President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (d. 1887). Life path number 2
- 1831Harry Atkinson, English-New Zealand politician, 13th Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1892). Life path number 7
- 183811th Dalai Lama (d. 1856). Life path number 5
- 1839Pál Luthár Slovene-Hungarian organist, educator, and author (d. 1919). Life path number 6
- 1847Emma Albani, Canadian-English soprano (d. 1930). Life path number 5
- 1847Hiệp Hòa, Vietnamese emperor (d. 1883). Life path number 5
- 1849William Merritt Chase, American painter (d. 1916). Life path number 7
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!