The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 11th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 219 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1050Henry IV, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1106). Life path number 1
- 1154Sancho I of Portugal (d. 1212). Life path number 6
- 1155Alfonso VIII of Castile (d. 1214). Life path number 7
- 1220Alphonse, Count of Poitiers (d. 1271). Life path number 9
- 1493Paracelsus, Swiss-German physician, botanist, astrologer, and occultist (d. 1541). Life path number 3
- 1493Bernardo Tasso, Italian courtier and poet (d. 1569). Life path number 3
- 1569Martin Ruland the Younger, German physician and chemist (d. 1611). Life path number 7
- 1579Frans Snyders, Flemish painter (d. 1657). Life path number 8
- 1599Maria Eleonora of Brandenburg (d. 1655). Life path number 1
- 1599Ottavio Piccolomini, Austrian-Italian field marshal (d. 1656). Life path number 1
- 1633George Savile, 1st Marquess of Halifax, English politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 1695). Life path number 8
- 1668Johann Albert Fabricius, German author and scholar (d. 1736). Life path number 7
- 1696Andrea Zani, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1757). Life path number 8
- 1743Carl Peter Thunberg, Swedish botanist, entomologist, and psychologist (d. 1828). Life path number 1
- 1748Charles IV of Spain (d. 1819). Life path number 6
- 1791Josef Munzinger, Swiss politician, 3rd President of the Swiss Confederation (d. 1855). Life path number 4
- 1792Mary Anne Disraeli, Welsh wife of Benjamin Disraeli, Spouse of the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1872). Life path number 5
- 1821Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Russian philosopher and author (d. 1881). Life path number 7
- 1836Thomas Bailey Aldrich, American poet and author (d. 1907). Life path number 4
- 1852Franz Conrad von Hötzendorf, Austrian-Hungarian field marshal (d. 1925). Life path number 11
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)