The zodiac sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 12th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 183 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1528Qi Jiguang, Chinese general (d. 1588). Life path number 3
- 1547Claude of Valois (d. 1575). Life path number 22
- 1606Jeanne Mance, French-Canadian nurse, founded the Hôtel-Dieu de Montréal (d. 1673). Life path number 9
- 1615Richard Baxter, English clergyman, poet, and theologian (d. 1691). Life path number 9
- 1651Juana Inés de la Cruz, Mexican nun, poet, and scholar (d. 1695). Life path number 9
- 1684Edward Vernon, English admiral and politician (d. 1757). Life path number 6
- 1729Louis Antoine de Bougainville, French admiral and explorer (d. 1811). Life path number 6
- 1755Gerhard von Scharnhorst, Prussian general and politician, Prussian Minister of War (d. 1813). Life path number 5
- 1780Piet Retief, South African ruler (d. 1838). Life path number 3
- 1790Letitia Christian Tyler, American wife of John Tyler, 10th First Lady of the United States (d. 1842). Life path number 22
- 1793Johann Friedrich von Eschscholtz, Livonian physician and botanist (d. 1831). Life path number 7
- 1795Thaddeus William Harris, American entomologist and botanist (d. 1856). Life path number 9
- 1815Elizabeth Cady Stanton, American activist (d. 1902). Life path number 2
- 1817Bahá'u'lláh, Persian spiritual leader, founded the Bahá'í Faith (d. 1892), (see Twin Holy Birthdays). Life path number 22
- 1833Alexander Borodin, Russian composer and chemist (d. 1887). Life path number 2
- 1840Auguste Rodin, French sculptor, created The Thinker (d. 1917). Life path number 9
- 1842John William Strutt, 3rd Baron Rayleigh, English physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1919). Life path number 2
- 1848Eduard Müller, Swiss politician, 51st President of the Swiss Confederation (d. 1919). Life path number 8
- 1850Mikhail Chigorin, Russian chess player (d. 1908). Life path number 1
- 1866Sun Yat-sen, Chinese physician and politician, 1st President of the Republic of China (d. 1925). Life path number 8
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)