The zodiac sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 14th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 234 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1567Maurice, Prince of Orange (d. 1625). Life path number 8
- 1601Jean Eudes, French missionary, founded the Congregation of Jesus and Mary and Sisters of Our Lady of Charity of the Refuge (d. 1680). Life path number 6
- 1663Friedrich Wilhelm Zachow, German organist and composer (d. 1712). Life path number 5
- 1719Leopold Mozart, Austrian violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1787). Life path number 7
- 1765Robert Fulton, American engineer and inventor, invented the steamboat (d. 1815). Life path number 8
- 1771Marie François Xavier Bichat, French anatomist and physiologist (d. 1802). Life path number 5
- 1776Henri Dutrochet, French physician, botanist, and physiologist (d. 1847). Life path number 1
- 1777Nathaniel Claiborne, American politician (d. 1859). Life path number 11
- 1778Johann Nepomuk Hummel, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1837). Life path number 3
- 1779Adam Oehlenschläger, Danish poet and playwright (d. 1850). Life path number 22
- 1797Charles Lyell, Scottish geologist and lawyer (d. 1875). Life path number 22
- 1803Jacob Abbott, American author (d. 1879). Life path number 1
- 1805Fanny Mendelssohn, German pianist and composer (d. 1847). Life path number 3
- 1812Aleardo Aleardi, Italian poet (d. 1878). Life path number 1
- 1812Maria Cristina of Savoy (d. 1836). Life path number 1
- 1816John Curwen, English minister and educator (d. 1880). Life path number 5
- 1828James B. McPherson, American general (d. 1864). Life path number 8
- 1838August Šenoa, Croatian author, poet, and critic (d. 1881). Life path number 9
- 1840Claude Monet, French painter (d. 1926). Life path number 2
- 1856Madeleine Lemoyne Ellicott, American suffragette (d. 1945). Life path number 9
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)