The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as element. November 14 is the 318th day of 2019 and there are 47 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 46th Thursday this year.
Famous Nov 14 birthday celebrants include Freddie Garrity, Vanessa Bayer, Betsy Brandt, Graham Patrick Martin, Stephen Bishop, Dick Powell, George Silver, Chelsea Wolfe.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 14th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 234 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1567Maurice, Prince of Orange (d. 1625). Life path number 8
- 1601Jean Eudes, French missionary, founded the Congregation of Jesus and Mary and Sisters of Our Lady of Charity of the Refuge (d. 1680). Life path number 6
- 1663Friedrich Wilhelm Zachow, German organist and composer (d. 1712). Life path number 5
- 1719Leopold Mozart, Austrian violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1787). Life path number 7
- 1765Robert Fulton, American engineer and inventor, invented the steamboat (d. 1815). Life path number 8
- 1771Marie François Xavier Bichat, French anatomist and physiologist (d. 1802). Life path number 5
- 1776Henri Dutrochet, French physician, botanist, and physiologist (d. 1847). Life path number 1
- 1777Nathaniel Claiborne, American politician (d. 1859). Life path number 11
- 1778Johann Nepomuk Hummel, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1837). Life path number 3
- 1779Adam Oehlenschläger, Danish poet and playwright (d. 1850). Life path number 22
- 1797Charles Lyell, Scottish geologist and lawyer (d. 1875). Life path number 22
- 1803Jacob Abbott, American author (d. 1879). Life path number 1
- 1805Fanny Mendelssohn, German pianist and composer (d. 1847). Life path number 3
- 1812Aleardo Aleardi, Italian poet (d. 1878). Life path number 1
- 1812Maria Cristina of Savoy (d. 1836). Life path number 1
- 1816John Curwen, English minister and educator (d. 1880). Life path number 5
- 1828James B. McPherson, American general (d. 1864). Life path number 8
- 1838August Šenoa, Croatian author, poet, and critic (d. 1881). Life path number 9
- 1840Claude Monet, French painter (d. 1926). Life path number 2
- 1856Madeleine Lemoyne Ellicott, American suffragette (d. 1945). Life path number 9
- 1861Frederick Jackson Turner, American historian and author (d. 1932). Life path number 5
- 1863Leo Baekeland, Belgian-American chemist and engineer (d. 1944). Life path number 7
- 1869John Lumsden, Irish physician and the founder of the St. John Ambulance Brigade of Ireland (d. 1944). Life path number 22
- 1875Gregorio del Pilar, Filipino general and politician (d. 1899). Life path number 1
- 1875Jakob Schaffner, Swiss author (d. 1944). Life path number 1
- 1877John Biller, American jumper (d. 1934). Life path number 3
- 1878Julie Manet, French painter and art collector (d. 1966). Life path number 22
- 1878Leopold Staff, Ukrainian-Polish poet and academic (d. 1957). Life path number 22
- 1883Ado Birk, Estonian lawyer and politician, 3rd Prime Minister of Estonia (d. 1942). Life path number 9
- 1889Jawaharlal Nehru, Indian lawyer and politician, 1st Prime Minister of India (d. 1964). Life path number 6
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!