The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as element. November 15 is the 320th day of 2020 and there are 46 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 46th Sunday this year.
Famous Nov 15 birthday celebrants include Joe Hinton, Sean Murray, Judy Gold, Petula Clark, John Orchard, Rick Kemp, Jennifer Charles, Randy Thomas.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 15th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 213 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 459B'utz Aj Sak Chiik, Mayan king (d. 501). Life path number 8
- 1316John I of France (d. 1316). Life path number 1
- 1397Pope Nicholas V (d. 1455). Life path number 1
- 1498Eleanor of Austria (d. 1558). Life path number 3
- 1511Johannes Secundus, Dutch poet and author (d. 1536). Life path number 7
- 1556Jacques Davy Duperron, French cardinal (d. 1618). Life path number 7
- 1607Madeleine de Scudéry, French author (d. 1701). Life path number 22
- 1660Hermann von der Hardt, German historian and orientalist (d. 1746). Life path number 3
- 1661Christoph von Graffenried, Swiss-American settler and author (d. 1743). Life path number 22
- 1688Louis Bertrand Castel, French mathematician and philosopher (d. 1757). Life path number 22
- 1692Eusebius Amort, German poet and theologian (d. 1775). Life path number 8
- 1708William Pitt, 1st Earl of Chatham, English soldier and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1778). Life path number 6
- 1738William Herschel, German-English astronomer and composer (d. 1822). Life path number 9
- 1741Johann Kaspar Lavater, Swiss poet and physiognomist (d. 1801). Life path number 3
- 1746Joseph Quesnel, French-Canadian poet, playwright, and composer (d. 1809). Life path number 8
- 1757Heinrich Christian Friedrich Schumacher, Danish surgeon, botanist, and academic (d. 1830). Life path number 1
- 1784Jérôme Bonaparte, French husband of Catharina of Württemberg (d. 1860). Life path number 1
- 1791Friedrich Ernst Scheller, German lawyer, jurist, and politician (d. 1869). Life path number 8
- 1793Michel Chasles, French mathematician and academic (d. 1880). Life path number 1
- 1849Mary E. Byrd, American educator and astronomer (d. 1934). Life path number 3
- 1852Tewfik Pasha, Egyptian ruler (d. 1892). Life path number 6
- 1859Christopher Hornsrud, Norwegian politician, 11th Prime Minister of Norway (d. 1960). Life path number 22
- 1862Gerhart Hauptmann, German author, poet, and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1946). Life path number 7
- 1867Emil Krebs, German polyglot and sinologist (d. 1930). Life path number 3
- 1868Emil Racoviță, Romanian biologist, zoologist, and explorer (d. 1947). Life path number 22
- 1873Sara Josephine Baker, American physician and academic (d. 1945). Life path number 9
- 1874Dimitrios Golemis, Greek runner (d. 1941). Life path number 1
- 1874August Krogh, Danish zoologist and physiologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1949). Life path number 1
- 1879Lewis Stone, American actor (d. 1953). Life path number 6
- 1881Franklin Pierce Adams, American journalist and author (d. 1960). Life path number 8
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!