The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 15th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 213 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 459B'utz Aj Sak Chiik, Mayan king (d. 501). Life path number 8
- 1316John I of France (d. 1316). Life path number 1
- 1397Pope Nicholas V (d. 1455). Life path number 1
- 1498Eleanor of Austria (d. 1558). Life path number 3
- 1511Johannes Secundus, Dutch poet and author (d. 1536). Life path number 7
- 1556Jacques Davy Duperron, French cardinal (d. 1618). Life path number 7
- 1607Madeleine de Scudéry, French author (d. 1701). Life path number 22
- 1660Hermann von der Hardt, German historian and orientalist (d. 1746). Life path number 3
- 1661Christoph von Graffenried, Swiss-American settler and author (d. 1743). Life path number 22
- 1688Louis Bertrand Castel, French mathematician and philosopher (d. 1757). Life path number 22
- 1692Eusebius Amort, German poet and theologian (d. 1775). Life path number 8
- 1708William Pitt, 1st Earl of Chatham, English soldier and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1778). Life path number 6
- 1738William Herschel, German-English astronomer and composer (d. 1822). Life path number 9
- 1741Johann Kaspar Lavater, Swiss poet and physiognomist (d. 1801). Life path number 3
- 1746Joseph Quesnel, French-Canadian poet, playwright, and composer (d. 1809). Life path number 8
- 1757Heinrich Christian Friedrich Schumacher, Danish surgeon, botanist, and academic (d. 1830). Life path number 1
- 1784Jérôme Bonaparte, French husband of Catharina of Württemberg (d. 1860). Life path number 1
- 1791Friedrich Ernst Scheller, German lawyer, jurist, and politician (d. 1869). Life path number 8
- 1793Michel Chasles, French mathematician and academic (d. 1880). Life path number 1
- 1849Mary E. Byrd, American educator and astronomer (d. 1934). Life path number 3
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)