The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as element. November 2 is the 307th day of 2020 and there are 59 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 44th Monday this year.
Famous Nov 2 birthday celebrants include J. D. Souther, Kurt Elling, Bruce Welch, Jack Starrett, Warren Stevens, Neal Casal, Burt Lancaster, Brandon Soo Hoo.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 2nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 204 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 682Umar II, Arabian caliph (d. 720). Life path number 2
- 971Mahmud of Ghazni (d. 1030). Life path number 3
- 1470Edward V of England (d. 1483). Life path number 7
- 1475Anne of York, Lady Howard (d. 1511). Life path number 3
- 1553Magdalene of Jülich-Cleves-Berg (d. 1633). Life path number 9
- 1636Edward Colston, English merchant and politician (d. 1721). Life path number 2
- 1649Esmé Stewart, 2nd Duke of Richmond (d. 1660). Life path number 6
- 1667James Louis Sobieski, French-Polish son of John III Sobieski (d. 1737). Life path number 6
- 1692Unico Wilhelm van Wassenaer, Dutch composer and diplomat (d. 1766). Life path number 22
- 1696Conrad Weiser, American soldier, monk, and judge (d. 1760). Life path number 8
- 1699Jean-Baptiste-Siméon Chardin, French painter (d. 1779). Life path number 2
- 1709Anne, Princess Royal and Princess of Orange (d. 1759). Life path number 3
- 1734Daniel Boone, American hunter and explorer (d. 1820). Life path number 1
- 1739Carl Ditters von Dittersdorf, Austrian violinist and composer (d. 1799). Life path number 6
- 1741Joan van der Capellen tot den Pol, Dutch politician (d. 1784). Life path number 8
- 1754Gaspard de Bernard de Marigny, French general (d. 1794). Life path number 3
- 1755Marie Antoinette, Austrian-French wife of Louis XVI of France (d. 1793). Life path number 22
- 1766Joseph Radetzky von Radetz, Austrian field marshal (d. 1858). Life path number 6
- 1767Prince Edward, Duke of Kent and Strathearn (d. 1820). Life path number 7
- 1777Fortunat Alojzy Gonzaga Żółkowski, Polish actor (d. 1822). Life path number 8
- 1795James K. Polk, American lawyer and politician, 11th President of the United States (d. 1849). Life path number 8
- 1799John Light Atlee, American physician and surgeon (d. 1885). Life path number 3
- 1799Titian Peale, American entomologist and photographer (d. 1885). Life path number 3
- 1808Jules Amédée Barbey d'Aurevilly, French author and critic (d. 1889). Life path number 3
- 1815George Boole, English mathematician and philosopher (d. 1864). Life path number 1
- 1821George Bowen, Irish-English diplomat, 5th Governor-General of New Zealand (d. 1899). Life path number 7
- 1833Mahendralal Sarkar, Indian physician and academic (d. 1904). Life path number 1
- 1837Émile Bayard, French illustrator (d. 1891). Life path number 5
- 1844Mehmed V, Ottoman sultan (d. 1918). Life path number 3
- 1855Henrik Schück, Swedish historian, author, and academic (d. 1947). Life path number 5
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!