The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as element. November 21 is the 326th day of 2020 and there are 40 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 47th Saturday this year.
Famous Nov 21 birthday celebrants include Lorna Luft, Brook Kerr, Alex James, Ralph Meeker, Steven Curtis Chapman, Cherie Johnson, Eleanor Powell, Lonnie Jordan.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 21st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 218 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1495John Bale, English bishop and historian (d. 1563). Life path number 6
- 1567Anne de Xainctonge, French saint, founded the Society of the Sisters of Saint Ursula of the Blessed Virgin (d. 1621). Life path number 6
- 1643René-Robert Cavelier, Sieur de La Salle, French-American explorer (d. 1687). Life path number 1
- 1692Carlo Innocenzo Frugoni, Italian poet and academic (d. 1768). Life path number 5
- 1694Voltaire, French historian, playwright, and philosopher (d. 1778). Life path number 7
- 1718Friedrich Wilhelm Marpurg, German composer, critic, and theorist (d. 1795). Life path number 22
- 1729Josiah Bartlett, American physician and politician, 6th Governor of New Hampshire (d. 1795). Life path number 6
- 1760Joseph Plumb Martin, American sergeant (d. 1850). Life path number 1
- 1761Dorothea Jordan, Irish-French actress (d. 1816). Life path number 2
- 1768Friedrich Schleiermacher, German theologian, philosopher, and scholar (d. 1834). Life path number 9
- 1787Samuel Cunard, Canadian businessman, founded the Cunard Line (d. 1865). Life path number 1
- 1811Zeng Guofan, Chinese general and politician, Viceroy of Liangjiang (d. 1872). Life path number 7
- 1818Lewis H. Morgan, American lawyer, anthropologist, and theorist (d. 1881). Life path number 5
- 1835Hetty Green, American businesswoman and financier (d. 1916). Life path number 22
- 1840Victoria, Princess Royal of England (d. 1901). Life path number 9
- 1851Désiré-Joseph Mercier, Belgian cardinal (d. 1926). Life path number 2
- 1852Francisco Tárrega, Spanish guitarist and composer (d. 1909). Life path number 3
- 1853Hussein Kamel of Egypt (d. 1917). Life path number 22
- 1854Pope Benedict XV (d. 1922). Life path number 5
- 1861Tom Horn, American police officer and murderer (d. 1903). Life path number 3
- 1866Sigbjørn Obstfelder, Norwegian poet and author (d. 1900). Life path number 8
- 1866Konishiki Yasokichi I, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 17th Yokozuna (d. 1914). Life path number 8
- 1870Alexander Berkman, Lithuanian-American activist and author (d. 1936). Life path number 3
- 1870Joe Darling, Australian cricketer and politician (d. 1946). Life path number 3
- 1876Olav Duun, Norwegian author (d. 1939). Life path number 9
- 1877Sigfrid Karg-Elert, German composer and educator (d. 1933). Life path number 1
- 1878Gustav Radbruch, German lawyer and politician, German Minister of Justice (d. 1949). Life path number 2
- 1882Harold Lowe, Welsh officer on the RMS Titanic (d. 1944). Life path number 6
- 1886Harold Nicolson, English author and politician (d. 1968). Life path number 1
- 1897Mollie Steimer, Russian-American activist (d. 1980). Life path number 3
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!