The zodiac sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 21st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 218 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1495John Bale, English bishop and historian (d. 1563). Life path number 6
- 1567Anne de Xainctonge, French saint, founded the Society of the Sisters of Saint Ursula of the Blessed Virgin (d. 1621). Life path number 6
- 1643René-Robert Cavelier, Sieur de La Salle, French-American explorer (d. 1687). Life path number 1
- 1692Carlo Innocenzo Frugoni, Italian poet and academic (d. 1768). Life path number 5
- 1694Voltaire, French historian, playwright, and philosopher (d. 1778). Life path number 7
- 1718Friedrich Wilhelm Marpurg, German composer, critic, and theorist (d. 1795). Life path number 22
- 1729Josiah Bartlett, American physician and politician, 6th Governor of New Hampshire (d. 1795). Life path number 6
- 1760Joseph Plumb Martin, American sergeant (d. 1850). Life path number 1
- 1761Dorothea Jordan, Irish-French actress (d. 1816). Life path number 2
- 1768Friedrich Schleiermacher, German theologian, philosopher, and scholar (d. 1834). Life path number 9
- 1787Samuel Cunard, Canadian businessman, founded the Cunard Line (d. 1865). Life path number 1
- 1811Zeng Guofan, Chinese general and politician, Viceroy of Liangjiang (d. 1872). Life path number 7
- 1818Lewis H. Morgan, American lawyer, anthropologist, and theorist (d. 1881). Life path number 5
- 1835Hetty Green, American businesswoman and financier (d. 1916). Life path number 22
- 1840Victoria, Princess Royal of England (d. 1901). Life path number 9
- 1851Désiré-Joseph Mercier, Belgian cardinal (d. 1926). Life path number 2
- 1852Francisco Tárrega, Spanish guitarist and composer (d. 1909). Life path number 3
- 1853Hussein Kamel of Egypt (d. 1917). Life path number 22
- 1854Pope Benedict XV (d. 1922). Life path number 5
- 1861Tom Horn, American police officer and murderer (d. 1903). Life path number 3
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)