The zodiac sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 22nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 246 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1515Mary of Guise (d. 1560). Life path number 9
- 1564Henry Brooke, 11th Baron Cobham, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Kent (d. 1610). Life path number 4
- 1602Elisabeth of France (d. 1644). Life path number 6
- 1635Francis Willughby, English ornithologist and ichthyologist (d. 1672). Life path number 3
- 1690François Colin de Blamont, French pianist and composer (d. 1760). Life path number 4
- 1698Pierre de Rigaud, Marquis de Vaudreuil-Cavagnial, Canadian-American soldier and politician, 10th Governor of Louisiana (d. 1778). Life path number 3
- 1709Franz Benda, Czech violinist and composer (d. 1786). Life path number 5
- 1710Wilhelm Friedemann Bach, German organist and composer (d. 1784). Life path number 6
- 1721Joseph Frederick Wallet DesBarres, Swiss-Canadian cartographer and politician, Lieutenant Governor of Nova Scotia (d. 1824). Life path number 8
- 1722Hryhorii Skovoroda, Ukrainian philosopher, poet, and composer (d. 1794). Life path number 9
- 1728Charles Frederick, Grand Duke of Baden (d. 1811). Life path number 6
- 1744Abigail Adams, American wife of John Adams, 2nd First Lady of the United States (d. 1818). Life path number 4
- 1766Charlotte von Lengefeld, German author (d. 1826). Life path number 8
- 1767Andreas Hofer, Austrian innkeeper and activist (d. 1810). Life path number 9
- 1780José Cecilio del Valle, Honduran journalist, lawyer, and politician, Foreign Minister of Mexico (d. 1834). Life path number 4
- 1787Rasmus Rask, Danish linguist, philologist, and scholar (d. 1823). Life path number 11
- 1808Thomas Cook, English businessman, founded Thomas Cook Group (d. 1892). Life path number 5
- 1814Serranus Clinton Hastings, American lawyer and politician, 1st Chief Justice of California (d. 1893). Life path number 11
- 1819George Eliot, English journalist, author, and poet (d. 1880). Life path number 7
- 1824Georg von Oettingen, Estonian-German physician and ophthalmologist (d. 1916). Life path number 3
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!