The zodiac sign of a person born on November 24 is Sagittarius ♐.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 24th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 198 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1273Alphonso, Earl of Chester (d. 1284). Life path number 3
- 1394Charles, Duke of Orléans (d. 1465). Life path number 7
- 1420John Stafford, 1st Earl of Wiltshire, English knight (d. 1473). Life path number 6
- 1583Juan Martínez de Jáuregui y Aguilar, Spanish poet and painter (d. 1641). Life path number 7
- 1594Henry Grey, 10th Earl of Kent, English politician (d. 1651). Life path number 9
- 1615Philip William, Elector Palatine, German son of Magdalene of Bavaria (d. 1690). Life path number 3
- 1630Étienne Baluze, French scholar and academic (d. 1718). Life path number 9
- 1632Baruch Spinoza, Dutch philosopher and scholar (d. 1677). Life path number 2
- 1655Charles XI of Sweden (d. 1697). Life path number 7
- 1690Charles Theodore Pachelbel, German organist and composer (d. 1750). Life path number 6
- 1712Charles-Michel de l'Épée, French priest and educator (d. 1789). Life path number 1
- 1712Ali II ibn Hussein, Tunisian ruler (d. 1782). Life path number 1
- 1713Junípero Serra, Spanish priest and missionary (d. 1784). Life path number 2
- 1713Laurence Sterne, Irish clergyman and author (d. 1768). Life path number 2
- 1724Maria Amalia of Saxony (d. 1760). Life path number 22
- 1729Alexander Suvorov, Russian field marshal (d. 1800). Life path number 9
- 1745Maria Luisa of Spain (d. 1792). Life path number 7
- 1774Thomas Dick, Scottish minister, author, and educator (d. 1857). Life path number 9
- 1784Zachary Taylor, American general and politician, 12th President of the United States (d. 1850). Life path number 1
- 1801Ludwig Bechstein, German author and poet (d. 1860). Life path number 9