The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as element. November 24 is the 328th day of 2022 and there are 37 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 47th Thursday this year.
Famous Nov 24 birthday celebrants include Stanley Livingston, Richard Tee, John Squire, Garret Dillahunt, Howard Duff, Russell Watson, Geraldine Fitzgerald, Glenn Withrow.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 24th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 198 persons. Showing 31 - 60.
- 1867Louis de Champsavin, French horse rider (d. 1916). Life path number 3
- 1867Scott Joplin, American pianist and composer (d. 1917). Life path number 3
- 1869Óscar Carmona, Portuguese field marshal and politician, 11th President of Portugal (d. 1951). Life path number 5
- 1873Julius Martov, Russian politician (d. 1923). Life path number 9
- 1874Charles William Miller, Brazilian footballer and referee (d. 1953). Life path number 1
- 1876Walter Burley Griffin, American architect, designed Canberra (d. 1937). Life path number 3
- 1877Alben W. Barkley, American lawyer and politician, 35th Vice President of the United States (d. 1956). Life path number 22
- 1877Kavasji Jamshedji Petigara, Indian police officer (d. 1941). Life path number 22
- 1881Al Christie, Canadian-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1951). Life path number 8
- 1882Nikolai Janson, Russian politician (d. 1938). Life path number 9
- 1884Yitzhak Ben-Zvi, Russian-Israeli historian and politician, 2nd President of Israel (d. 1963). Life path number 2
- 1885Theodor Altermann, Estonian actor, director, and producer (d. 1915). Life path number 3
- 1885Christian Wirth, German SS officer (d. 1944). Life path number 3
- 1886Margaret Caroline Anderson, American publisher, founded ''The Little Review'' (d. 1973). Life path number 22
- 1887Raoul Paoli, French boxer and rower (d. 1960). Life path number 5
- 1887Erich von Manstein, German field marshal (d. 1973). Life path number 5
- 1888Dale Carnegie, American author and educator (d. 1955). Life path number 6
- 1888Fredrick Willius, American cardiologist and author (d. 1972). Life path number 6
- 1892Daniel McVey, Australian public servant (d. 1972). Life path number 1
- 1893Charles F. Hurley, American soldier and politician, 54th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1946). Life path number 2
- 1894Herbert Sutcliffe, English cricketer (d. 1978). Life path number 3
- 1897Lucky Luciano, Italian-American mobster (d. 1962). Life path number 6
- 1899Ward Morehouse, American author, playwright, and critic (d. 1966). Life path number 8
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!