The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as element. November 25 is the 329th day of 2021 and there are 36 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 47th Thursday this year.
Famous Nov 25 birthday celebrants include Shelagh Fraser, Ricardo Montalbán, Tracey Walter, Ben Stein, Eddie Steeples, Bob Lind, Amy Grant, Peg Lynch.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 25th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 211 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1454Catherine Cornaro, Greek wife of James II of Cyprus (d. 1510). Life path number 5
- 1562Lope de Vega, Spanish playwright and poet (d. 1635). Life path number 5
- 1577Piet Pieterszoon Hein, Dutch admiral (d. 1629). Life path number 2
- 1609Henrietta Maria of France (d. 1669). Life path number 7
- 1638Catherine of Braganza (d. 1705). Life path number 9
- 1666Giuseppe Giovanni Battista Guarneri, Italian violin maker (d. 1740). Life path number 1
- 1697Maria Karolina Sobieska, Polish daughter of Countess Palatine Hedwig Elisabeth of Neuburg (d. 1740). Life path number 5
- 1703Jean-François Séguier, French astronomer and botanist (d. 1784). Life path number 11
- 1752Johann Friedrich Reichardt, German composer and critic (d. 1814). Life path number 6
- 1753Robert Townsend, American spy (d. 1838). Life path number 7
- 1758John Armstrong, Jr., American general and politician, 7th United States Secretary of War (d. 1843). Life path number 3
- 1778Mary Anne Schimmelpenninck, English author and activist (d. 1856). Life path number 5
- 1787Franz Xaver Gruber, Austrian organist and composer (d. 1863). Life path number 5
- 1814Julius Robert von Mayer, German physician and physicist (d. 1878). Life path number 5
- 1815William Sawyer, Canadian merchant and politician (d. 1904). Life path number 6
- 1817John Bigelow, American lawyer and politician, United States Ambassador to France (d. 1911). Life path number 8
- 1835Andrew Carnegie, Scottish-American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1919). Life path number 8
- 1841Ernst Schröder, German mathematician and educator (d. 1902). Life path number 5
- 1843Henry Ware Eliot, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1919). Life path number 7
- 1844Karl Benz, German engineer and businessman, founded Mercedes-Benz (d. 1929). Life path number 8
- 1845José Maria de Eça de Queirós, Portuguese-French journalist and author (d. 1900). Life path number 9
- 1846Carrie Nation, American activist (d. 1911). Life path number 1
- 1858Alfred Capus, French journalist, author, and playwright (d. 1922). Life path number 4
- 1862Ethelbert Nevin, American pianist and composer (d. 1901). Life path number 8
- 1862Gustaf Söderström, Swedish tug of war competitor, shot putter, and discus thrower (d. 1958). Life path number 8
- 1867Talaat Harb, Egyptian economist, founded the Banque Misr (d. 1941). Life path number 4
- 1868Ernest Louis, Grand Duke of Hesse (d. 1937). Life path number 5
- 1869Ben Lindsey, American lawyer and judge (d. 1934). Life path number 6
- 1870Winthrop Ames, American director, producer, and playwright (d. 1937). Life path number 7
- 1872Robert Maysack, American gymnast and triathlete (d. 1960). Life path number 9
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!