The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as element. November 26 is the 331st day of 2020 and there are 35 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 48th Thursday this year.
Famous Nov 26 birthday celebrants include Natasha Bedingfield, Olivia Cole, Susanne Zenor, Wayland Flowers, Marcy Walker, Christopher Fitzgerald, Winky Wright, Peter Facinelli.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 26th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 211 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1436Catherine of Portugal (d. 1463). Life path number 6
- 1604Johannes Bach, German organist and composer (d. 1673). Life path number 3
- 1607John Harvard, English-American minister and philanthropist (d. 1638). Life path number 6
- 1609Henry Dunster, English-American clergyman and academic (d. 1659). Life path number 8
- 1657William Derham, English minister and philosopher (d. 1735). Life path number 2
- 1678Jean-Jacques d'Ortous de Mairan, French geophysicist and astronomer (d. 1771). Life path number 5
- 1703Theophilus Cibber, English actor and playwright (d. 1758). Life path number 3
- 1727Artemas Ward, American general and politician (d. 1800). Life path number 9
- 1731William Cowper, English poet and hymnwriter (d. 1800). Life path number 22
- 1792Sarah Moore Grimké, American author and activist (d. 1873). Life path number 2
- 1827Ellen G. White, American religious leader and author, co-founded the Seventh-day Adventist Church (d. 1915). Life path number 1
- 1828Robert Battey, American surgeon and academic (d. 1895). Life path number 2
- 1828René Goblet, French politician, 52nd Prime Minister of France (d. 1905). Life path number 2
- 1832Rudolph Koenig, German-French physicist and academic (d. 1901). Life path number 6
- 1832Mary Edwards Walker, American surgeon and activist, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1919). Life path number 6
- 1847Maria Fyodorovna, Danish wife of Alexander III of Russia (d. 1928). Life path number 3
- 1853Bat Masterson, Canadian-American police officer and journalist (d. 1921). Life path number 9
- 1857Ferdinand de Saussure, Swiss linguist and author (d. 1913). Life path number 22
- 1858Katharine Drexel, American nun and saint (d. 1955). Life path number 5
- 1864Edward Higgins, English 3rd General of the Salvation Army (d. 1947). Life path number 2
- 1869Maud of Wales (d. 1938). Life path number 7
- 1876Willis Carrier, American engineer, invented air conditioning (d. 1950). Life path number 5
- 1878Marshall Taylor, American cyclist (d. 1932). Life path number 7
- 1885Heinrich Brüning, German lieutenant, economist, and politician, Chancellor of Germany (d. 1970). Life path number 5
- 1888Ford Beebe, American screenwriter and director (d. 1978). Life path number 8
- 1889Albert Dieudonné, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1976). Life path number 9
- 1891Scott Bradley, American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1977). Life path number 2
- 1894James Charles McGuigan, Canadian cardinal (d. 1974). Life path number 5
- 1894Norbert Wiener, American-Swedish mathematician and philosopher (d. 1964). Life path number 5
- 1895Bill W., American activist, co-founded Alcoholics Anonymous (d. 1971). Life path number 6
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!