The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as element. November 28 is the 333rd day of 2020 and there are 33 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 48th Saturday this year.
Famous Nov 28 birthday celebrants include Lilia Skala, Elena Satine, Chamillionaire, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, David Van Day, Bruce Channel, Judd Nelson, Jeffrey Byron.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 28th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 221 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1118Manuel I Komnenos, Byzantine emperor (d. 1180). Life path number 5
- 1489Margaret Tudor, English wife of James IV of Scotland (d. 1541). Life path number 7
- 1570James Whitelocke, English judge and politician, Chief Justice of Chester (d. 1632). Life path number 7
- 1598Hans Nansen, Danish politician (d. 1667). Life path number 8
- 1628John Bunyan, English preacher and author (d. 1688). Life path number 2
- 1632Jean-Baptiste Lully, Italian-French composer and manager (d. 1687). Life path number 6
- 1640Willem de Vlamingh, Flemish captain and explorer (d. 1698). Life path number 5
- 1661Edward Hyde, 3rd Earl of Clarendon, English soldier and politician, 14th Colonial Governor of New York (d. 1723). Life path number 8
- 1681Jean Cavalier, French rebel leader (d. 1740). Life path number 1
- 1700Nathaniel Bliss, English astronomer and mathematician (d. 1764). Life path number 2
- 1700Sophie Magdalene of Brandenburg-Kulmbach (d. 1770). Life path number 2
- 1757William Blake, English poet and painter (d. 1827). Life path number 5
- 1772Luke Howard, English chemist and meteorologist (d. 1864). Life path number 2
- 1774Maria Antonia of Parma (d. 1841). Life path number 4
- 1785Victor de Broglie, French politician, 9th Prime Minister of France (d. 1870). Life path number 6
- 1792Victor Cousin, French philosopher and academic (d. 1867). Life path number 4
- 1793Carl Jonas Love Almqvist, Swedish poet, composer, and critic (d. 1866). Life path number 5
- 1805John Lloyd Stephens, American archeologist and explorer (d. 1852). Life path number 8
- 1810William Froude, English engineer and architect (d. 1879). Life path number 4
- 1820Friedrich Engels, German-English philosopher and author (d. 1895). Life path number 5
- 1829Anton Rubinstein, Russian pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1894). Life path number 5
- 1837John Wesley Hyatt, American engineer (d. 1920). Life path number 4
- 1853Helen Magill White, American academic (d. 1944). Life path number 2
- 1857Alfonso XII of Spain (d. 1885). Life path number 6
- 1864James Allen, English author and poet (d. 1912). Life path number 4
- 1864Lindley Miller Garrison, American lawyer and politician, 46th United States Secretary of War (d. 1932). Life path number 4
- 1866Henry Bacon, American architect, designed the Lincoln Memorial (d. 1924). Life path number 6
- 1876Bert Vogler, South African cricketer (d. 1946). Life path number 7
- 1880Alexander Blok, Russian poet and playwright (d. 1921). Life path number 2
- 1881Stefan Zweig, Austrian author, playwright, and journalist (d. 1942). Life path number 3
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!