The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as element. November 29 is the 333rd day of 2019 and there are 32 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 48th Friday this year.
Famous Nov 29 birthday celebrants include Suzy Chaffee, Bobbi Martin, Mildred Harris, Laura Marano, Andrew McCarthy, Ellen Cleghorne, Garry Shandling, J. Holiday.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 29th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 239 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1338Lionel of Antwerp, 1st Duke of Clarence, Belgian-English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1368). Life path number 1
- 1427Zhengtong Emperor of China (d. 1464). Life path number 9
- 1484Joachim Vadian, Swiss physician, scholar, and politician (d. 1551). Life path number 3
- 1627John Ray, English biologist and botanist (d. 1705). Life path number 11
- 1690Christian August, Prince of Anhalt-Zerbst (d. 1747). Life path number 11
- 1705Michael Christian Festing, English violinist and composer (d. 1752). Life path number 8
- 1711Laura Bassi, Italian physicist and academic (d. 1778). Life path number 5
- 1752Jemima Wilkinson, American evangelist (d. 1819). Life path number 1
- 1781Andrés Bello, Venezuelan poet and philosopher (d. 1865). Life path number 3
- 1797Gaetano Donizetti, Italian composer (d. 1848). Life path number 1
- 1798Alexander Brullov, Russian painter and architect, designed the Pulkovo Observatory (d. 1877). Life path number 11
- 1799Amos Bronson Alcott, American philosopher and educator (d. 1888). Life path number 3
- 1802Wilhelm Hauff, German poet and author (d. 1827). Life path number 6
- 1803Christian Doppler, Austrian mathematician and physicist (d. 1853). Life path number 7
- 1803Gottfried Semper, German architect and academic, designed the Semper Opera House (d. 1879). Life path number 7
- 1816Morrison Waite, American jurist and politician, 7th Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1888). Life path number 11
- 1818George Brown, Scottish-Canadian journalist and politician, 10th Premier of West Canada (d. 1880). Life path number 4
- 1818William Ellery Channing American poet and author (d. 1901). Life path number 4
- 1823La Fayette Grover, American politician and lawyer, 4th Governor of Oregon (d. 1911). Life path number 9
- 1825Jean-Martin Charcot, French neurologist and psychologist (d. 1893). Life path number 11
- 1831Frederick Townsend Ward, American sailor and soldier (d. 1862). Life path number 8
- 1832Louisa May Alcott, American author and poet (d. 1888). Life path number 9
- 1835Empress Dowager Cixi of China (d. 1908). Life path number 3
- 1849John Ambrose Fleming, English physicist and engineer (d. 1945). Life path number 8
- 1856Theobald von Bethmann-Hollweg, German politician, 5th Chancellor of Germany (d. 1921). Life path number 6
- 1857Theodor Escherich, German-Austrian pediatrician and academic (d. 1911). Life path number 7
- 1861Spyridon Samaras, Greek playwright and composer (d. 1917). Life path number 11
- 1874Francis Dodd, Welsh-English painter and academic (d. 1949). Life path number 6
- 1874Egas Moniz, Portuguese physician and neurologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1955). Life path number 6
- 1876Nellie Tayloe Ross, American educator and politician, 14th Governor of Wyoming (d. 1977). Life path number 8
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!