The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as element. November 3 is the 307th day of 2021 and there are 58 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 44th Wednesday this year.
Famous Nov 3 birthday celebrants include Lois Smith, Steven Wilson, Kendall Jenner, Jim Cummings, Marc Breaux, Dean Riesner, Tim McIlrath, Dennis Miller.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 3rd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 246 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 39Lucan, Roman poet (d. 65). Life path number 8
- 1500Benvenuto Cellini, Italian sculptor and painter (d. 1571). Life path number 2
- 1560Annibale Carracci, Italian painter and illustrator (d. 1609). Life path number 8
- 1587Samuel Scheidt, German organist, composer, and educator (d. 1654). Life path number 8
- 1604Osman II, Ottoman sultan (d. 1622). Life path number 7
- 1633Bernardino Ramazzini, Italian physician and academic (d. 1714). Life path number 9
- 1656Georg Reutter, Austrian organist and composer (d. 1738). Life path number 5
- 1689Jan Josef Ignác Brentner, Czech composer (d. 1742). Life path number 2
- 1749Daniel Rutherford, Scottish chemist and physician (d. 1819). Life path number 8
- 1757Robert Smith, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 6th United States Secretary of State (d. 1842). Life path number 7
- 1777Princess Sophia of the United Kingdom (d. 1848). Life path number 9
- 1793Stephen F. Austin, American businessman and politician (d. 1836). Life path number 7
- 1794William Cullen Bryant, American poet and journalist (d. 1878). Life path number 8
- 1799William Sprague III, American politician, 14th Governor of Rhode Island (d. 1856). Life path number 22
- 1801Karl Baedeker, German author and publisher, founded the Baedeker Publishing Company (d. 1859). Life path number 6
- 1801Vincenzo Bellini, Italian composer (d. 1835). Life path number 6
- 1815John Mitchel, Irish journalist and activist (d. 1875). Life path number 2
- 1816Jubal Early, American general and lawyer (d. 1894). Life path number 3
- 1816Calvin Fairbank, American minister and activist (d. 1898). Life path number 3
- 1845Edward Douglass White, American lawyer, jurist, and politician, 9th Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1921). Life path number 5
- 1852Emperor Meiji of Japan (d. 1912). Life path number 3
- 1856Jim McCormick, Scottish-American baseball player and manager (d. 1918). Life path number 7
- 1857Mikhail Alekseyev, Russian general (d. 1918). Life path number 8
- 1862Henry George, Jr., American journalist and politician (d. 1916). Life path number 22
- 1863Alfred Perot, French physicist and academic (d. 1925). Life path number 5
- 1871Albert Goldthorpe, English rugby player and manager (d. 1943). Life path number 22
- 1875Emīls Dārziņš, Latvian composer and conductor (d. 1910). Life path number 8
- 1876Stephen Alencastre, American bishop and missionary (d. 1940). Life path number 9
- 1877Carlos Ibáñez del Campo, Chilean general and politician, 20th President of Chile (d. 1960). Life path number 1
- 1884Joseph William Martin, Jr., American publisher and politician, 49th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (d. 1968). Life path number 8
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!