The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 3rd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 246 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 39Lucan, Roman poet (d. 65). Life path number 8
- 1500Benvenuto Cellini, Italian sculptor and painter (d. 1571). Life path number 2
- 1560Annibale Carracci, Italian painter and illustrator (d. 1609). Life path number 8
- 1587Samuel Scheidt, German organist, composer, and educator (d. 1654). Life path number 8
- 1604Osman II, Ottoman sultan (d. 1622). Life path number 7
- 1633Bernardino Ramazzini, Italian physician and academic (d. 1714). Life path number 9
- 1656Georg Reutter, Austrian organist and composer (d. 1738). Life path number 5
- 1689Jan Josef Ignác Brentner, Czech composer (d. 1742). Life path number 2
- 1749Daniel Rutherford, Scottish chemist and physician (d. 1819). Life path number 8
- 1757Robert Smith, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 6th United States Secretary of State (d. 1842). Life path number 7
- 1777Princess Sophia of the United Kingdom (d. 1848). Life path number 9
- 1793Stephen F. Austin, American businessman and politician (d. 1836). Life path number 7
- 1794William Cullen Bryant, American poet and journalist (d. 1878). Life path number 8
- 1799William Sprague III, American politician, 14th Governor of Rhode Island (d. 1856). Life path number 22
- 1801Karl Baedeker, German author and publisher, founded the Baedeker Publishing Company (d. 1859). Life path number 6
- 1801Vincenzo Bellini, Italian composer (d. 1835). Life path number 6
- 1815John Mitchel, Irish journalist and activist (d. 1875). Life path number 2
- 1816Jubal Early, American general and lawyer (d. 1894). Life path number 3
- 1816Calvin Fairbank, American minister and activist (d. 1898). Life path number 3
- 1845Edward Douglass White, American lawyer, jurist, and politician, 9th Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1921). Life path number 5
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)