The zodiac sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 30th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 251 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 539Gregory of Tours, French bishop and saint (d. 594). Life path number 22
- 1340John, Duke of Berry (d. 1416). Life path number 22
- 1364John FitzAlan, 2nd Baron Arundel, Scottish soldier (d. 1390). Life path number 1
- 1427Casimir IV Jagiellon, Polish husband of Elizabeth of Austria (d. 1492). Life path number 1
- 1466Andrea Doria, Italian admiral (d. 1560). Life path number 22
- 1498Andrés de Urdaneta, Spanish captain and explorer (d. 1568). Life path number 9
- 1508Andrea Palladio, Italian architect, designed the Church of San Giorgio Maggiore and Teatro Olimpico (d. 1580). Life path number 1
- 1554Philip Sidney, English soldier, courtier, and poet (d. 1586). Life path number 2
- 1594John Cosin, English bishop and academic (d. 1672). Life path number 6
- 1625Jean Domat, French scholar and jurist (d. 1696). Life path number 1
- 1637Louis-Sébastien Le Nain de Tillemont, French historian and author (d. 1698). Life path number 22
- 1645Andreas Werckmeister, German organist, composer, and theorist (d. 1706). Life path number 3
- 1667Jonathan Swift, Irish priest and poet (d. 1745). Life path number 7
- 1670John Toland, Irish philosopher and author (d. 1722). Life path number 1
- 1683Ludwig Andreas von Khevenhüller, Austrian field marshal (d. 1744). Life path number 5
- 1719Princess Augusta of Saxe-Gotha (d. 1772). Life path number 5
- 1722Théodore Gardelle, Swiss painter (d. 1761). Life path number 8
- 1723William Livingston, American lawyer and politician, 1st Governor of New Jersey (d. 1790). Life path number 9
- 1748Joachim Albertini, Italian-Polish composer (d. 1838). Life path number 7
- 1756Ernst Chladni, German physicist and author (d. 1827). Life path number 6
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)