The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as element. November 30 is the 334th day of 2021 and there are 31 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 48th Tuesday this year.
Famous Nov 30 birthday celebrants include Virginia Mayo, Perrey Reeves, Shuggie Otis, Jack Ging, Robert Nighthawk, Stuart Lancaster, Cherie Currie, June Pointer.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 30th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 251 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 539Gregory of Tours, French bishop and saint (d. 594). Life path number 22
- 1340John, Duke of Berry (d. 1416). Life path number 22
- 1364John FitzAlan, 2nd Baron Arundel, Scottish soldier (d. 1390). Life path number 1
- 1427Casimir IV Jagiellon, Polish husband of Elizabeth of Austria (d. 1492). Life path number 1
- 1466Andrea Doria, Italian admiral (d. 1560). Life path number 22
- 1498Andrés de Urdaneta, Spanish captain and explorer (d. 1568). Life path number 9
- 1508Andrea Palladio, Italian architect, designed the Church of San Giorgio Maggiore and Teatro Olimpico (d. 1580). Life path number 1
- 1554Philip Sidney, English soldier, courtier, and poet (d. 1586). Life path number 2
- 1594John Cosin, English bishop and academic (d. 1672). Life path number 6
- 1625Jean Domat, French scholar and jurist (d. 1696). Life path number 1
- 1637Louis-Sébastien Le Nain de Tillemont, French historian and author (d. 1698). Life path number 22
- 1645Andreas Werckmeister, German organist, composer, and theorist (d. 1706). Life path number 3
- 1667Jonathan Swift, Irish priest and poet (d. 1745). Life path number 7
- 1670John Toland, Irish philosopher and author (d. 1722). Life path number 1
- 1683Ludwig Andreas von Khevenhüller, Austrian field marshal (d. 1744). Life path number 5
- 1719Princess Augusta of Saxe-Gotha (d. 1772). Life path number 5
- 1722Théodore Gardelle, Swiss painter (d. 1761). Life path number 8
- 1723William Livingston, American lawyer and politician, 1st Governor of New Jersey (d. 1790). Life path number 9
- 1748Joachim Albertini, Italian-Polish composer (d. 1838). Life path number 7
- 1756Ernst Chladni, German physicist and author (d. 1827). Life path number 6
- 1764Franz Xaver Gerl, Austrian singer and composer (d. 1827). Life path number 5
- 1768Jędrzej Śniadecki, Polish physician, chemist, and biologist (d. 1838). Life path number 9
- 1781Alexander Berry, Scottish surgeon, merchant, and explorer (d. 1873). Life path number 22
- 1791Count Franz Philipp von Lamberg, Austrian field marshal and politician (d. 1848). Life path number 5
- 1796Carl Loewe, German singer, composer, and conductor (d. 1869). Life path number 1
- 1810Oliver Winchester, American businessman, founded the Winchester Repeating Arms Company (d. 1880). Life path number 6
- 1813Louise-Victorine Ackermann, French poet (d. 1890). Life path number 9
- 1813Charles-Valentin Alkan, French pianist and composer (d. 1888). Life path number 9
- 1817Theodor Mommsen, German jurist, historian, and scholar, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1903). Life path number 22
- 1821Frederick Temple, English archbishop and academic (d. 1902). Life path number 8
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!