The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 5th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 232 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1271Ghazan, Mongol ruler (d. 1304). Life path number 9
- 1494Hans Sachs, German poet and playwright (d. 1576). Life path number 7
- 1549Philippe de Mornay, French author and theologian (d. 1623). Life path number 8
- 1592Charles Chauncy, English-American clergyman and academic (d. 1672). Life path number 6
- 1613Isaac de Benserade, French poet and educator (d. 1691). Life path number 9
- 1615Ibrahim of the Ottoman Empire (d. 1648). Life path number 2
- 1666Attilio Ariosti, Italian viola player and composer (d. 1729). Life path number 8
- 1667Christoph Ludwig Agricola, German painter (d. 1719). Life path number 9
- 1701Pietro Longhi, Venetian painter and educator (d. 1785). Life path number 7
- 1705Louis-Gabriel Guillemain, French violinist and composer (d. 1770). Life path number 2
- 1715John Brown, English author and playwright (d. 1766). Life path number 3
- 1722William Byron, 5th Baron Byron, English lieutenant and politician (d. 1798). Life path number 1
- 1739Hugh Montgomerie, 12th Earl of Eglinton, Scottish composer and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ayrshire (d. 1819). Life path number 9
- 1742Richard Cosway, English painter (d. 1821). Life path number 3
- 1789William Bland, Australian surgeon and politician (d. 1868). Life path number 5
- 1816Ursula Frayne, Irish-Australian nun and missionary (d. 1885). Life path number 5
- 1818Benjamin Butler, American general, lawyer, and politician, 33rd Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1893). Life path number 7
- 1835Moritz Szeps, Ukrainian-Austrian journalist (d. 1902). Life path number 6
- 1846Duncan Gordon Boyes, English soldier, recipient of the Victoria Cross (d. 1869). Life path number 8
- 1850Ella Wheeler Wilcox, American author and poet (d. 1919). Life path number 3
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)