The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as element. November 5 is the 309th day of 2021 and there are 56 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 45th Friday this year.
Famous Nov 5 birthday celebrants include Samuel Page, Armin Shimerman, Andrea McArdle, Robert Patrick, David Battley, Etta Moten Barnett, Jimmie Spheeris, Kevin Jonas.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 5th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 232 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1271Ghazan, Mongol ruler (d. 1304). Life path number 9
- 1494Hans Sachs, German poet and playwright (d. 1576). Life path number 7
- 1549Philippe de Mornay, French author and theologian (d. 1623). Life path number 8
- 1592Charles Chauncy, English-American clergyman and academic (d. 1672). Life path number 6
- 1613Isaac de Benserade, French poet and educator (d. 1691). Life path number 9
- 1615Ibrahim of the Ottoman Empire (d. 1648). Life path number 2
- 1666Attilio Ariosti, Italian viola player and composer (d. 1729). Life path number 8
- 1667Christoph Ludwig Agricola, German painter (d. 1719). Life path number 9
- 1701Pietro Longhi, Venetian painter and educator (d. 1785). Life path number 7
- 1705Louis-Gabriel Guillemain, French violinist and composer (d. 1770). Life path number 2
- 1715John Brown, English author and playwright (d. 1766). Life path number 3
- 1722William Byron, 5th Baron Byron, English lieutenant and politician (d. 1798). Life path number 1
- 1739Hugh Montgomerie, 12th Earl of Eglinton, Scottish composer and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ayrshire (d. 1819). Life path number 9
- 1742Richard Cosway, English painter (d. 1821). Life path number 3
- 1789William Bland, Australian surgeon and politician (d. 1868). Life path number 5
- 1816Ursula Frayne, Irish-Australian nun and missionary (d. 1885). Life path number 5
- 1818Benjamin Butler, American general, lawyer, and politician, 33rd Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1893). Life path number 7
- 1835Moritz Szeps, Ukrainian-Austrian journalist (d. 1902). Life path number 6
- 1846Duncan Gordon Boyes, English soldier, recipient of the Victoria Cross (d. 1869). Life path number 8
- 1850Ella Wheeler Wilcox, American author and poet (d. 1919). Life path number 3
- 1851Charles Dupuy, French academic and politician, 60th Prime Minister of France (d. 1923). Life path number 22
- 1854Alphonse Desjardins, Canadian journalist, co-founded Desjardins Group (d. 1920). Life path number 7
- 1854Paul Sabatier, French chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1941). Life path number 7
- 1855Eugene V. Debs, American union leader and politician (d. 1926). Life path number 8
- 1855Léon Teisserenc de Bort, French meteorologist and climatologist (d. 1913). Life path number 8
- 1857Ida Tarbell, American journalist, author, and educator (d. 1944). Life path number 1
- 1870Chittaranjan Das, Indian lawyer and politician (d. 1925). Life path number 5
- 1873Edwin Flack, Australian tennis player and runner (d. 1935). Life path number 8
- 1879Otto Wahle, Austrian-American swimmer and coach (d. 1963). Life path number 5
- 1881George A. Malcolm, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1961). Life path number 7
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!