The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as element. November 9 is the 313rd day of 2019 and there are 52 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 45th Saturday this year.
Famous Nov 9 birthday celebrants include Allison Wolfe, Dorothy Dandridge, George Regas, Sandra Denton, Sue Upton, Rhetta Hughes, Daphne Guinness, Nikki Blonsky.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 9th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 223 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1389Isabella of Valois (d. 1409). Life path number 5
- 1414Albrecht III Achilles, Elector of Brandenburg (d. 1486). Life path number 3
- 1455Johann V of Nassau-Vianden-Dietz (d. 1516). Life path number 8
- 1522Martin Chemnitz, German astrologer and theologian (d. 1586). Life path number 3
- 1606Hermann Conring, German philosopher and educator (d. 1681). Life path number 6
- 1664Johann Speth, German organist and composer (d. 1719). Life path number 1
- 1664Henry Wharton, English librarian and author (d. 1695). Life path number 1
- 1697Claudio Casciolini, Italian composer (d. 1760). Life path number 7
- 1719Domenico Lorenzo Ponziani, Italian priest, academic, and theoretician (d. 1796). Life path number 11
- 1721Mark Akenside, English physician and poet (d. 1770). Life path number 4
- 1723Anna Amalia, Abbess of Quedlinburg (d. 1787). Life path number 6
- 1731Benjamin Banneker, American farmer, surveyor, and author (d. 1806). Life path number 5
- 1732Jeanne Julie Éléonore de Lespinasse, French businesswoman (d. 1776). Life path number 6
- 1773Thomasine Gyllembourg, Danish writer (d. 1856). Life path number 11
- 1799Gustav, Prince of Vasa (d. 1877). Life path number 1
- 1801Gail Borden, American surveyor and publisher, invented condensed milk (d. 1874). Life path number 3
- 1802Elijah Parish Lovejoy, American minister, journalist, and activist (d. 1837). Life path number 4
- 1810Bernhard von Langenbeck, German general, surgeon, and academic (d. 1887). Life path number 3
- 1818Ivan Turgenev, Russian author and playwright (d. 1883). Life path number 11
- 1825A. P. Hill, American general (d. 1865). Life path number 9
- 1829Peter Lumsden, English general (d. 1918). Life path number 22
- 1832Émile Gaboriau, French author and journalist (d. 1873). Life path number 7
- 1840Joseph-Adolphe Chapleau, Canadian lawyer and politician, 5th Premier of Quebec (d. 1898). Life path number 6
- 1841Edward VII of the United Kingdom (d. 1910). Life path number 7
- 1850Louis Lewin, German pharmacologist and academic (d. 1929). Life path number 7
- 1853Stanford White, American architect, co-founded McKim, Mead & White (d. 1906). Life path number 1
- 1854Maud Howe Elliott, American activist and author (d. 1948). Life path number 11
- 1862Gigo Gabashvili, Georgian painter and educator (d. 1936). Life path number 1
- 1869Marie Dressler, Canadian-American actress and singer (d. 1934). Life path number 8
- 1872Bohdan Lepky, Ukrainian author and poet (d. 1941). Life path number 11
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!