The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as element. October 10 is the 283rd day of 2019 and there are 82 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 41st Thursday this year.
Famous Oct 10 birthday celebrants include Tanya Tucker, Chris Penn, Ben Vereen, Louis Gottlieb, Jodi Lyn O'Keefe, Gary Beach, Emer Kenny, Wendi McLendon-Covey.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 10th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 261 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1344Mary of Waltham (d. 1362). Life path number 5
- 1465Selim I, Ottoman sultan (d. 1520). Life path number 9
- 1567Infanta Catherine Michelle of Spain (d. 1597). Life path number 3
- 1599Étienne Moulinié, French composer and director (d. 1676). Life path number 8
- 1656Nicolas de Largillière, French painter and academic (d. 1746). Life path number 11
- 1669Johann Nicolaus Bach, German organist and composer (d. 1753). Life path number 6
- 1678John Campbell, 2nd Duke of Argyll, Scottish colonel and politician, Lord High Commissioner to the Parliament of Scotland (d. 1743). Life path number 6
- 1684Jean-Antoine Watteau, French painter (d. 1721). Life path number 3
- 1700Lambert-Sigisbert Adam, French sculptor and illustrator (d. 1759). Life path number 1
- 1731Henry Cavendish, French-English chemist, physicist, and philosopher (d. 1810). Life path number 5
- 1780John Abercrombie, Scottish physician and philosopher (d. 1844). Life path number 9
- 1794William Whiting Boardman, American judge and politician (d. 1871). Life path number 5
- 1813Giuseppe Verdi, Italian composer and philanthropist (d. 1901). Life path number 6
- 1819Heinrich Joseph Dominicus Denzinger, German theologian and author (d. 1883). Life path number 3
- 1825Paul Kruger, South African soldier and politician, 5th President of the South African Republic (d. 1904). Life path number 9
- 1828Samuel J. Randall, American captain, lawyer and politician, 33rd Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (d. 1890). Life path number 3
- 1830Isabella II of Spain (d. 1904). Life path number 5
- 1834Aleksis Kivi, Finnish author and playwright (d. 1872). Life path number 9
- 1837Robert Gould Shaw, American colonel (d. 1863). Life path number 3
- 1858Maurice Prendergast, American painter and academic (d. 1924). Life path number 6
- 1861Fridtjof Nansen, Norwegian explorer, scientist, and humanitarian, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1930). Life path number 9
- 1863Helen Dunbar, American actress (d. 1933). Life path number 11
- 1864T. Frank Appleby, American businessman and politician (d. 1924). Life path number 3
- 1870Louise Mack, Australian journalist, author, and poet (d. 1935). Life path number 9
- 1877William Morris, 1st Viscount Nuffield, English businessman and philanthropist, founded Morris Motors (d. 1963). Life path number 7
- 1884Nikolai Klyuev, Russian poet and author (d. 1937). Life path number 5
- 1884Ida Wüst, German actress and screenwriter (d. 1958). Life path number 5
- 1885Walter Anderson, Belarusian-German ethnologist and academic (d. 1962). Life path number 6
- 1889Han van Meegeren, Dutch painter and forger (d. 1947). Life path number 1
- 1895Alfred Neuland, Estonian weightlifter (d. 1966). Life path number 7
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!