The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as element. October 12 is the 285th day of 2019 and there are 80 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 41st Saturday this year.
Famous Oct 12 birthday celebrants include Samuel David Moore, David Threlfall, Tom Guiry, Art Clokey, Martie Maguire, Robin Askwith, Bronzell Miller, Claudio Encarnacion Montero.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 12th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 235 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1008Emperor Go-Ichijō of Japan (d. 1036). Life path number 4
- 1350Dmitry Donskoy, Russian son of Ivan II of Moscow (d. 1389). Life path number 4
- 1490Bernardo Pisano, Italian singer-songwriter and priest (d. 1548). Life path number 9
- 1537Edward VI of England (d. 1553). Life path number 11
- 1558Maximilian III, Archduke of Austria (d. 1618). Life path number 5
- 1576Thomas Dudley, English-American soldier and politician, 3rd Governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony (d. 1653). Life path number 5
- 1602William Chillingworth, English scholar and theologian (d. 1644). Life path number 4
- 1687Sylvius Leopold Weiss, German lute player and composer (d. 1750). Life path number 8
- 1710Jonathan Trumbull, American colonel and politician, 16th Governor of Connecticut (d. 1785). Life path number 4
- 1725Étienne Louis Geoffroy, French pharmacist and entomologist (d. 1810). Life path number 1
- 1792Christian Gmelin, German chemist and pharmacist (d. 1860). Life path number 5
- 1798Pedro I of Brazil (d. 1834). Life path number 11
- 1801Friedrich Frey-Herosé, Swiss lawyer and politician, 5th President of the Swiss Confederation (d. 1873). Life path number 5
- 1815William J. Hardee, American general (d. 1873). Life path number 1
- 1840Helena Modjeska, Polish-American actress (d. 1909). Life path number 8
- 1855Arthur Nikisch, Hungarian conductor and academic (d. 1922). Life path number 5
- 1860Elmer Ambrose Sperry, American engineer and businessman, co-invented the gyrocompass (d. 1930). Life path number 1
- 1865Arthur Harden, English biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1940). Life path number 6
- 1866Ramsay MacDonald, Scottish journalist and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1937). Life path number 7
- 1868August Horch, German engineer and businessman, founded Audi (d. 1951). Life path number 9
- 1868Mariano Trías, Filipino general and politician, 1st Vice President of the Philippines (d. 1914). Life path number 9
- 1872Ralph Vaughan Williams, English composer and educator (d. 1958). Life path number 4
- 1874Jimmy Burke, American baseball player and manager (d. 1942). Life path number 6
- 1875Aleister Crowley, English magician and author (d. 1947). Life path number 7
- 1878Truxtun Hare, American football player and hammer thrower (d. 1956). Life path number 1
- 1880Louis Hémon, French-Canadian author (d. 1913). Life path number 3
- 1887Paula von Preradović, Croatian-Austrian author and poet (d. 1951). Life path number 1
- 1891Edith Stein, Polish nun, philosopher, and saint (d. 1942). Life path number 5
- 1891Fumimaro Konoe, Japanese soldier and politician, 39th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1945). Life path number 5
- 1892Gilda dalla Rizza, Italian soprano and actress (d. 1975). Life path number 6
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!