October 17 Famous Birthdays
The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as element. October 17 is the 290th day of 2023 and there are 75 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 42nd Tuesday this year.
Famous Oct 17 birthday celebrants include Daniel Booko, Wood Harris, Guy Henry, Fran Cosmo, Mike Judge, Chris Lowell, Felicity Jones, Irene Ryan.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 17th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 229 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1253Ivo of Kermartin, French priest and saint (d. 1303). Life path number 2
- 1577Cristofano Allori, Italian painter (d. 1621). Life path number 11
- 1577Dmitry Pozharsky, Russian prince (d. 1642). Life path number 11
- 1582Johann Gerhard, German theologian and academic (d. 1637). Life path number 7
- 1623Francis Turretin, Swiss-Italian minister, theologian, and academic (d. 1687). Life path number 3
- 1688Domenico Zipoli, Italian missionary and composer (d. 1726). Life path number 5
- 1711Jupiter Hammon, American poet (d. 1806). Life path number 1
- 1719Jacques Cazotte, French author and academic (d. 1792). Life path number 9
- 1720Maria Teresa Agnesi Pinottini, Italian harpsichord player and composer (d. 1795). Life path number 1
- 1725John Wilkes, English journalist and politician (d. 1797). Life path number 6
- 1729Pierre-Alexandre Monsigny, French composer and academic (d. 1817). Life path number 1
- 1760Claude Henri de Rouvroy, comte de Saint-Simon, French economist and philosopher (d. 1825). Life path number 5
- 1810Adolphe-Félix Cals, French painter (d. 1880). Life path number 1
- 1811Albertus van Raalte, Dutch-American pastor and educator (d. 1876). Life path number 2
- 1813Georg Büchner, German-Swiss poet and playwright (d. 1837). Life path number 4
- 1814Yakiv Holovatsky, Ukrainian historian, scholar, and poet (d. 1888). Life path number 5
- 1817Syed Ahmad Khan, Indian philosopher and scholar (d. 1898). Life path number 8
- 1853Grand Duchess Maria Alexandrovna of Russia (d. 1920). Life path number 8
- 1859Childe Hassam, American painter and illustrator (d. 1935). Life path number 5
- 1864Elinor Glyn, English author, screenwriter, and producer (d. 1943). Life path number 1
- 1865James Rudolph Garfield, American lawyer and politician, 23rd United States Secretary of the Interior (d. 1950). Life path number 11
- 1886Spring Byington, American actress and singer (d. 1971). Life path number 5
- 1890Roy Kilner, English cricketer (d. 1928). Life path number 9
- 1892Theodor Eicke, German general (d. 1943). Life path number 11
- 1892Herbert Howells, English organist, composer, and educator (d. 1983). Life path number 11
- 1898Shinichi Suzuki, Japanese violinist and educator (d. 1998). Life path number 8
- 1898Simon Vestdijk, Dutch author and poet (d. 1971). Life path number 8
- 1900Jean Arthur, American actress and singer (d. 1991). Life path number 1
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Quick jump to October:
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 26 / 27 / 28 / 29 / 30 / 31
Quick jump to month of:
January / February / March / April / May / June / July / August / September / November / December