The zodiac sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 19th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 238 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1276Prince Hisaaki of Japan (d. 1328). Life path number 9
- 1433Marsilio Ficino, Italian astrologer and philosopher (d. 1499). Life path number 4
- 1562George Abbot, English archbishop and academic (d. 1633). Life path number 7
- 1582Dmitry of Uglich (d. 1591). Life path number 9
- 1605Thomas Browne, English physician and author (d. 1682). Life path number 5
- 1610James Butler, 1st Duke of Ormonde, English-Irish general, academic, and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1688). Life path number 1
- 1658Adolphus Frederick II, Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (d. 1704). Life path number 4
- 1680John Abernethy, Irish minister (d. 1740). Life path number 8
- 1688William Cheselden, English surgeon and anatomist (d. 1752). Life path number 7
- 1701Helen and Judith of Szony, Hungarian conjoined twins (d. 1723). Life path number 11
- 1718Victor-François, 2nd duc de Broglie, French general and politician, French Secretary of State for War (d. 1804). Life path number 1
- 1720John Woolman, American-English preacher, journalist, and activist (d. 1772). Life path number 3
- 1721Joseph de Guignes, French orientalist and sinologist (d. 1800). Life path number 4
- 1784Leigh Hunt, English poet and critic (d. 1859). Life path number 4
- 1784John McLoughlin, Canadian-American fur trader (d. 1857). Life path number 4
- 1789Theophilos Kairis, Greek priest and philosopher (d. 1853). Life path number 9
- 1810Cassius Marcellus Clay, American journalist, lawyer, and diplomat, United States Ambassador to Russia (d. 1903). Life path number 3
- 1814Theodoros Vryzakis, Greek painter (d. 1878). Life path number 7
- 1826Ralph Tollemache, English priest (d. 1895). Life path number 1
- 1850Annie Smith Peck, American mountaineer and academic (d. 1935). Life path number 7
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)