The zodiac sign of a person born on October 20 is Libra ♎.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 20th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 246 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1475Giovanni di Bernardo Rucellai Italian poet and playwright (d. 1525). Life path number 11
- 1496Claude, Duke of Guise (d. 1550). Life path number 5
- 1616Thomas Bartholin, Danish physician, mathematician, and theologian (d. 1680). Life path number 8
- 1620Aelbert Cuyp, Dutch painter (d. 1691). Life path number 3
- 1632Christopher Wren, English physicist, mathematician, and architect, designed St Paul's Cathedral (d. 1723). Life path number 6
- 1660Robert Bertie, 1st Duke of Ancaster and Kesteven, English politician, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster (d. 1723). Life path number 7
- 1677Stanisław I of Poland (d. 1766). Life path number 6
- 1700Charlotte Aglaé d'Orléans, French wife of Francesco III d'Este, Duke of Modena (d. 1761). Life path number 11
- 1711Timothy Ruggles, American lawyer, jurist, and politician, (d. 1795). Life path number 4
- 1719Gottfried Achenwall, German historian, economist, and jurist (d. 1772). Life path number 3
- 1740Isabelle de Charrière, Dutch author and poet (d. 1805). Life path number 6
- 1759Chauncey Goodrich, American lawyer and politician, 8th Lieutenant Governor of Connecticut (d. 1815). Life path number 7
- 1780Pauline Bonaparte, French sister of Napoleon (d. 1825). Life path number 1
- 1784Henry John Temple, 3rd Viscount Palmerston, English academic and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1865). Life path number 5
- 1785George Ormerod, English historian and author (d. 1873). Life path number 6
- 1790Patrick Matthew. Scottish farmer and biologist (d. 1874). Life path number 11
- 1801Melchior Berri, Swiss architect and educator, designed the Natural History Museum of Basel (d. 1854). Life path number 4
- 1808Karl Andree, German geographer and journalist (d. 1875). Life path number 11
- 1819Báb, Iranian religious leader, founded Bábism (d. 1850). Life path number 4
- 1819Karol Mikuli, Ukrainian-Polish pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1897). Life path number 4