The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as element. October 20 is the 294th day of 2020 and there are 72 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 42nd Tuesday this year.
Famous Oct 20 birthday celebrants include Elizabeth Carling, Mitch Lucker, Keith Hernandez, Jess Glynne, Barrie Chase, Olive Thomas, Arlene Francis, Wanda Jackson.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 20th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 246 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1475Giovanni di Bernardo Rucellai Italian poet and playwright (d. 1525). Life path number 11
- 1496Claude, Duke of Guise (d. 1550). Life path number 5
- 1616Thomas Bartholin, Danish physician, mathematician, and theologian (d. 1680). Life path number 8
- 1620Aelbert Cuyp, Dutch painter (d. 1691). Life path number 3
- 1632Christopher Wren, English physicist, mathematician, and architect, designed St Paul's Cathedral (d. 1723). Life path number 6
- 1660Robert Bertie, 1st Duke of Ancaster and Kesteven, English politician, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster (d. 1723). Life path number 7
- 1677Stanisław I of Poland (d. 1766). Life path number 6
- 1700Charlotte Aglaé d'Orléans, French wife of Francesco III d'Este, Duke of Modena (d. 1761). Life path number 11
- 1711Timothy Ruggles, American lawyer, jurist, and politician, (d. 1795). Life path number 4
- 1719Gottfried Achenwall, German historian, economist, and jurist (d. 1772). Life path number 3
- 1740Isabelle de Charrière, Dutch author and poet (d. 1805). Life path number 6
- 1759Chauncey Goodrich, American lawyer and politician, 8th Lieutenant Governor of Connecticut (d. 1815). Life path number 7
- 1780Pauline Bonaparte, French sister of Napoleon (d. 1825). Life path number 1
- 1784Henry John Temple, 3rd Viscount Palmerston, English academic and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1865). Life path number 5
- 1785George Ormerod, English historian and author (d. 1873). Life path number 6
- 1790Patrick Matthew. Scottish farmer and biologist (d. 1874). Life path number 11
- 1801Melchior Berri, Swiss architect and educator, designed the Natural History Museum of Basel (d. 1854). Life path number 4
- 1808Karl Andree, German geographer and journalist (d. 1875). Life path number 11
- 1819Báb, Iranian religious leader, founded Bábism (d. 1850). Life path number 4
- 1819Karol Mikuli, Ukrainian-Polish pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1897). Life path number 4
- 1822Thomas Hughes, English lawyer and judge (d. 1896). Life path number 7
- 1832Constantin Lipsius, German architect and theorist (d. 1894). Life path number 8
- 1854Arthur Rimbaud, French soldier and poet (d. 1891). Life path number 3
- 1858John Burns, English union leader and politician, President of the Board of Trade (d. 1943). Life path number 7
- 1859John Dewey, American psychologist and philosopher (d. 1952). Life path number 8
- 1864James F. Hinkle, American banker and politician, 6th Governor of New Mexico (d. 1951). Life path number 4
- 1873Nellie McClung, Canadian politician and activist (d. 1951). Life path number 4
- 1874Charles Ives, American composer (d. 1954). Life path number 5
- 1882Margaret Dumont, American actress and singer (d. 1965). Life path number 4
- 1882Bela Lugosi, Hungarian-American actor (d. 1956). Life path number 4
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!